+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who can play guitar

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who can play guitar

I use to play a Guitar. I haven't really touch it for a year and I have 4 of them.

So Beautiful.Y_Y

Lol.

But I can play and I make my own Lyrics.

Oh btw I'm in a band now if anyone wants to listen to me...Probably not. Lol

But I'm in the band because I've been playing a Guitar for like 5 years straight and on the 6th year I just stop and worked on my grade but I'm going to play more in the summer and bring the gang all back together.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie Mizark1390 is off to a good start Mizark1390's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks, for the replies, at least here i can talk about at least two of my favorite things Anime and Guitars
    This hads been Mizarkcus

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it took me years to learn to how to play even the easiest songs on a guitar ive plyed drums all my life so drums come easy to me

Newbie black moral is off to a good start black moral's Avatar
    Thanks

really wow.i think to be able to play drums is more complicated than guitar..so your lucky youve been playing for as long as you have then that means you must be a killer drummer..^_^..guitar is hard and complex at times but once you get the hang of the chords and the chord progressions then it gets easier to write music and play..^_^..sorry i get to excited sometimes..hahaha..lol..XD
    wataru...<3.LOVE

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend being a drummer and me a guitarist, have concluded drums just too easy, and guitar being the worst to learn (any foo and bang things. pending you hit stuff on time.), with guitars you have to be way more accurate , meaning you must have really good dexterity and co-ordination with both hands.

learing scales/appreggios/ and the like are much more demanding than drum rudiments , i can play drums fine, its guitar where i excel vastly on.

Chords are the easiest and probably most embarrassing thing about guitar XD, i've learned many chords back when i started out, it helped alot with my strumming patterns and timing(which now its pretty damn good compared to the musicians that live around me)

11yrs of guitaring/bass/(some drums), you have to practice and discipline yourself to get your self up to par.

generally a day i play guitar on and off for 1-2hrs straight. averaging about 8hrs a day.(today and the day before that), i dont call it practicing though, its just jamming and having fun creating songs/ going over scales etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizark1390 View Post
    Just Wondering, because i'm wanting to see what other know and how they practice that sort of thins

And also people at the Guitar World Forum keep flaming me about things i ask
    anything you want to know dont hesitate to ask em, i know thses guitar forums can be a real bitch., sometimes i go to Ultimateguitar., i suggest you go there, its much more informative and helpful through guest columns and some vids done by some guy named Christofer Dalh(funny guy, excellent vids)

just realized how fun my life is!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

guitars are dangerus i barly play mine now my friends guitar pick broke during a jumping string and got a nice little gash on his finger and drums are complex u do have to very accurate with drums if you hit it to hard your go right through it and the haarder you the more diffent the sounds but its the drums that keeps just about everybody in tune

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Just Wondering, because i'm wanting to see what other know and how they practice that sort of thins
    I don't know how. But I've been wanting to learn for a while now.
    And also the drums.

And also people at the Guitar World Forum keep flaming me about things i ask
    Who cares?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

guitars are dangerus i barly play mine now my friends guitar pick broke during a jumping string and got a nice little gash on his finger and drums are complex u do have to very accurate with drums if you hit it to hard your go right through it and the haarder you the more diffent the sounds but its the drums that keeps just about everybody in tune
    Thats why i said you have to have control, overpoweringly playn is so noob like, of course you might really be into it, but thats when the head banging and running around the stage comes into play.(easy as pie).

Hitting the drums rather hard is stupid, thats why you have an assortment of drum sticks that vary in weight to get enough power while using the least amount of force. Tip1:dont holdyour drumsticks like a gorilla, you only let it hand off a hooked finger and use your wrist to swing and close your hand to rebound it off the drum head (hard to explain but exp. drummers would know what i mean)

That is also a misconception that when a string breaks it will violently slash your arms or hand(many musicians break strings on stage)., i've broken many strings while strumming, and re-stringing, none have left me with a wound. (there's the wrong way of doing things and the right way of course.
    I also use light gauge strings, so they're thin, my friend thought i'd slash my fingers if i slide my fingers if really fast down the fretboard, and of course no wound only wows.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

Who cares?
    thats right but, its hells annoying to get no help while all replies are flamming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast