Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Who likes Adult Swim

well I have grown to adult swim to be be my favorite show or what ever you to call it but I love it because there is lots of anime bleach and lots more and each night they show each episode twice and if you can say up till like 1:00 OR 2:00 YOU GET TO WATCH LUPIN THE THIRD.what do you like about adult swim

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who likes Adlut Swim

I like it! But some of the shows are stupid! They can also be funny too!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adlut Swim

*pouts* well Lupin is never on when I watch it and I have been looking out for that show. I miss it it used to be my favorite anime on adult swim. Where do you live like what country because I never see it on anymore.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    *pouts* well Lupin is never on when I watch it and I have been looking out for that show. I miss it it used to be my favorite anime on adult swim. Where do you live like what country because I never see it on anymore.
    I live in the a United States. So things are different here. I never seen that Anime so I guess it doesn't come on anymore? Just ask somebody that knows.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in the US to that's why I was asking where he or she lived so I know where I got to go to see Lupin the 3rd.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

I live in the US to that's why I was asking where he or she lived so I know where I got to go to see Lupin the 3rd.
    Ok, I just think it doesn't come on. I don't know where the original poster is. Just wait he might know.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Since the topic is about Adult Swim, and what you like of it, this does not belong in the Anime forum.

Moving...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i love adult swim becuase i get too watch bleach on it.

u can watch it on the funimation channel if u have it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast