Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well you can find it in regular Japanese to with English subtitles which I love about it but I don't know watching adult swim last night was a total blast!
    it was a total bast, i meant the new shows Saul of the Mole Men and i think there was one more there coming out with
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well last night it was Bleach, Trinity Blood, Eureka 7 (sp?), Samurai Champloo and a couple of others shows.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hey man. The swim is that coolest thing ever and there is no dout 'bout that. I like it because FMA and The Swim showed Evangilean(if i spelled that right) a while back and I was already a fan so you can bet that I wached as much as I could. Some times The swim shows awsom anemis like that maby they will show Chobits. I'v read the manga and loved it, I'v also seen the first few epasodes of the anemi and loved it also. so I gess I think The Swim is Cool!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by <Sora> View Post
    Hey man. The swim is that coolest thing ever and there is no dout 'bout that. I like it because FMA and The Swim showed Evangilean(if i spelled that right) a while back and I was already a fan so you can bet that I wached as much as I could. Some times The swim shows awsom anemis like that maby they will show Chobits. I'v read the manga and loved it, I'v also seen the first few epasodes of the anemi and loved it also. so I gess I think The Swim is Cool!
    yea AS is really sick but at times they really need to change thier shows that they post. wouldn't it be great if we could see animes in jap but subbed in adult swim? that would be cool. i think the one your trying to spell is Neon Genisis Evangalion.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i do admit they do have some dreat shoes meaning bleach,trinity blood,and afew others but mostly they have crap on.
    ....Player Killer....

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i do admit they do have some dreat shoes meaning bleach,trinity blood,and afew others but mostly they have crap on.
    yea i mostly like the anime and the rest is garbage but i'll still watch it if i'm bored

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

A couple of years ago they just put all the good shows on it those were the days but now they just have crap well most of its crap what about this like funimation channel I heard about is it any good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    A couple of years ago they just put all the good shows on it those were the days but now they just have crap well most of its crap what about this like funimation channel I heard about is it any good
    i have the funimation channel sister station colors i think it is i like it they have some good shows on it heres a link to check it out if u want to see what they have FUNimation Channel - The Very Best in Quality Anime
    ....Player Killer....

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast