Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

well fine I would set up a website of course and make fourms it would be like anime online and one fourm would be what type of anime show do you want to see people would post and we get those shows

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Adult Swim, usually rendered [adult swim] based on its logo, is the name for the adult-oriented television programming block on Cartoon Network in the United States and Australia, and Bravo in the United Kingdom, featuring absurdist and often ribald comedy in contrast to the tamer daytime Cartoon Network. It premiered on September 2, 2001. On March 28, 2005, Atlanta-based Turner Broadcasting, who runs the channel, split the network from Cartoon Network so that Nielsen Media Research could treat Adult Swim as a separate channel from Cartoon Network for ratings purposes.
    and here are all the shows they show
    List of programs broadcast by Adult Swim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

when did you first see adult swim on the air I saw it when i was like 5 or 6 and have loved it ever since

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Adult Swim...

oh so special...oh so odd..

I can't keep my eyes off it ._.

Yet, some shows are just a waste of time - -ll

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well I have grown to adult swim to be be my favorite show or what ever you to call it but I love it because there is lots of anime bleach and lots more and each night they show each episode twice and if you can say up till like 1:00 OR 2:00 YOU GET TO WATCH LUPIN THE THIRD.what do you like about adult swim
    I love bleach and that automaticly makes me a fan of adult swim... Late at night I also enjoy Aquateen Hungerforce! Number 1 in the hood G!

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Adult Swim is getting a lot better with thier Anime. I wonder if they will come out with more Anime next year. I cant wait.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

A new anime show starts in march. I'm not sure what it will be, though I remember a rumor it might be blood+, but that was just a rumor so I don't know.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just glad that they brought back Lupin the 3rd. That was a great anime on Adult Swim of course it could have been better animated but still it was great.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast