Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

well i watch them on the enternet if you find a place to download episodes media anime downloads are the best but if you have differnt tell me what download player thing you use to watch the doenloaded episodes and tell me the site

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about that stuff, plus it's off topic, but if you want to know what I use for downloads you can pm me I guess.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the new show adult swim is going to air around march?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

no i just know that right now there showing bleach

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I can't seem to pm you, wether or not you have the option turned off I don't know, so do you want me to email or IM you with the info, cause if we talk about it here, I'm pretty sure we'll get our posts deleted. And tell me what you want to know, like the player I use to watch the episodes or what. Or you could always go to the tech center section and talk about it there.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Ah, Adult Swim. I enjoy it.

All the anime they air I love. Family Guy is awesome too. (^O^)

Futurama, Aqua Teen, and Sealab is ok every once in a while. (=3=)

But I wish they'd stop wasting time and money on shows like Moral Oral, Assy McGee, Saul the Mole Man, and Tim and Eric's f@#*ed up show. (\ _ /)

BRING MORE ANIME!!! (>O<)
    I use to love adult swim when they had more anime. Now they have stupid shows like Moral Oral and so on that I don't like. I just watch it on Saturdays now, and then sometimes I'll watch Futurama and Family Guy during the week. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Why does nobody like moral orel? I happen to find that show to be funny. His dad beats him at the end of every episode, how is that not funny, lol .

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Adult Swim is getting bettwer with time, but I can't complain. When Adult Swim first began the Anime block, the shows were fantastic! I enjoyed every minute. So the answer to your question is yes. I love Adult Swim and I wouldn't change it for the world!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss the old Adult Swim. I loved it when they aired Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam 0083 -Stardust Memories- (That was an awesome choice [AS] made to air this on TV), Tenchi Muyo, and etc. Hell, even Pilot Candidate was good.

...and what happened to Trigun and Cowboy Bebop!? You dont get tired of it watching it a dozen times so why air crap like Moral Oral, Saul the Mole Man, and &*#^&$!!

...wow, I just realized that Inuyasha has been on [AS] for a while now. XP
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast