Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Oh come on, first off, I'm officially sick of family guy. The new season is pointless in my opinion, but who am I to say this, seeing as how it's probably the most watch comedy, and show for that matter, on adult swim. Also, I happen to be a bleach fan, but then again I like most type of shows. Plus trinity blood is okay, you know.......................maybe just a little .
    Really!? I've probably seen every episode of it atleast once by now and I still cant stop myself from laughing in the middle of the night. XD

I like Trinity Blood (Although I missed about 80% of whats aired cuz of work). I love the character designs. ^^

BLEACH is awesome.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

then u missed some good ep Shinku no kage iv seen all of the ep since it came on.

yes bleach dose rock one of the best anime iv sine in a wile.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i remember when case closed, trigun, and wolfs rain were on AS. AS was good until most of its shows ended, like FMA,FLCL, and S-Cry-Ed. i mean what is with these dumb reality type shows. i only watch AS on saturdays for Bleach, Trinity Blood and Eureka7

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well I have grown to adult swim to be be my favorite show or what ever you to call it but I love it because there is lots of anime bleach and lots more and each night they show each episode twice and if you can say up till like 1:00 OR 2:00 YOU GET TO WATCH LUPIN THE THIRD.what do you like about adult swim
    I love adult swim because it has a lot of good anime shows but, I dont like the shows they have on sunday they are not funny. all the best shows are on saturday.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, an action fan. Too bad the sunday shows get the most ratings. Why the heck whenever they try and make it mostly action shows or serious anime, the ratings tank. People won't watch it if family guys not on or futurama, come on. They could get so many good shows and even show old ones like trigun and stuff on sunday. Do we really need a whole night of which mostly consists of crap comedy shows. Family guy/futurama/ATHF, fine maybe put like one or two on sunday, but the rest of the crap is just a waste of space to me. It doesn't matter what I say though, the ratings are against me...........

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I watch adult swim almost everynight. But soon I am afriad I may have to do without because I may be too poor for cable. Oh please Lord, help me make a way.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i use to watch AS every night too but now its just reruns, and my roomate isnt really into anime. although she is usually sound asleep by 12:30. but i guess i cant really stay up that late sun-thurs because i have 8:00 classes and i dont sleep good here.

Katie-19

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i love adult swim. it's what got me addicted to anime. ah inuyasha was my first anime. i loved it i didn't even know that it was anime until a friend told me so. adult swim is always getting me to know new animes. and toonami (which used to suck) has just gotten a lot of new anime too. like prince of tennis, Mar, one piece so who nows maybe all of cartoonetwork is going anime.
    every rose has a thorn

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast