Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

oh I know I love Toonami now. I watch it every saturday from 9:00-11:00 and AS from 11:30-1 or 1:30. I was so disappointed when One Piece went off but now that its back, wahoo. I really like Prince of Tennis too, but I havent really gotten into Mar yet.

Katie-19

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

who dosent like about adult swim. adult swims the bomp I like it because its a sweet a** tv show. My fav muzie was played on it. Now I'm not a good reminder but has something to do with. This wich that has the power to control over paper and she loves to read books and she gose on a avancher to take out this guy that wanted to kill every one with this song. and end up with her partner be coming a evil gal that has the power to go into walls and shuch. Another show they had and i missed it. It was wouth wang oh man i love that show it was sad thouw. man theres alot other shows that they had i love very much and now there gone damn.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I posted this in a similar adult swim thread, but blood+ will begin airing on march 10th, so look forward to that action fans. Oh, and you might as well go watch Blood: the last vampire movie, even though it's confusing.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

so Blood+ is comming to adult swim march 10th i look forward to seeing it

as for Blood: the last vampire movie it really wasent that confusing to me but thats just me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

What I was referring to was where the heck the whole saya story came from. The movie came out alone, and it was like, ooooooooooook. Why is a vampire working for humans and blah blah blah. What happened to all the other vampires and so forth.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

one good show adult swim had was hack i still love thoses games and seasons if you watch them all every thing just falls in to place

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I must differ with a lot of people, I think Adult Swim is a waste of time. I don't even really care to watch anime on it because it's dubbed. I think there are so many other shows that are far more worth watching that "Robot Chicken" or "Family Guy"

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
    I must differ with a lot of people, I think Adult Swim is a waste of time. I don't even really care to watch anime on it because it's dubbed. I think there are so many other shows that are far more worth watching that "Robot Chicken" or "Family Guy"
    I can understand where you are coming from. I used to feel the same way when I first found out about Adult Swim. I used to think it was an absolute waste of time. What really drew me in was the anime and Family Guy. I used to watch that show all the time, and still do. I'm always up for the anime. But there are shows that I am still confused as to why they air on Adult Swim. But not all of adult swim's shows are a waste of time. They do air some golden ones. Just not on its usual schedule

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast