Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
    I must differ with a lot of people, I think Adult Swim is a waste of time. I don't even really care to watch anime on it because it's dubbed. I think there are so many other shows that are far more worth watching that "Robot Chicken" or "Family Guy"
    Well, for people who don't really watch subs or buy anime, it is a good place for them to watch some anime. Hence, it's not a complete waste of time, but that's your opinion. Plus they add, new action shows during the year, so it's not just about family guy.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I stay up watching this show's I don't care if its re-runs or old show's at least its better than nothing, instead of watching some other boring show, though adult swim has some weird backgrounds and all lol.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i am a Adult swim fan that is the truth i cant see late nights watching anything else however ther anime line up has become very untasteful now that they have removed Full Metal Alchemist
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Adult Swim! I watch Bleach, Inuyasha, Trinity Blood, and a bunch of other things on it all of the time.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Does anybody know anything new coming out on adult swim.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for over 14 days.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18