Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Enventually they will realize that they can't just keep making shows for burn outs. Man I wish I had the anime channel though. Then I wouldn't even have to bother with AS.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    Enventually they will realize that they can't just keep making shows for burn outs. Man I wish I had the anime channel though. Then I wouldn't even have to bother with AS.
    I hope they figure it out soon because of these crapy shows its making them look bad.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I think they are past the point of caring what people think about them. Which is kinda sad really. They do show some cool action shows:Trinity Blood,Samurai Champloo...etc. But besides that they got nothing to be proud of.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think that they air the child shows for no reason. I think that they just have no money to make people watch only adult aproprate channels. Children are glue to television. They make the most money and so that why im guessing that adult swim airs thoughs shows

Thanks

I not exactly sure how any of there shows are considered for children except for Pee Wee. Just because they are poorly drawn doesn't mean that kids can watch them. The content of the shows are still inapropriate for children.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I not exactly sure how any of there shows are considered for children except for Pee Wee. Just because they are poorly drawn doesn't mean that kids can watch them. The content of the shows are still inapropriate for children.
    Oh really? yea but still no one watches those shows at all and if adukts think thier childish then why make em so taht the content in it is innaproprate but not feel as if its really for adults?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Yeah,they are not for kids! Some of the shows are immature,but that doesn't mean anything. The kids should watch Cartoon Network not the late Adult swim shows.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Pee Wee's shouldent even be considerd a childrens show its way to creepy.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast