Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Adult Swim

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Adult Swim

well i have to agree with familyguyfan2, some of the shows are rele stupid, and i cant see how teenagers can find that funny. robot chicken is the cream of the crop. even if it is ten minutes, the sketches are hilarious and seth is bringing an old for of animation - clay. trinity blood and full metal alchemist have been around for a while, and it is only suitable to put in adult swim due to content, but the shows have been great for awhile. tom goes to the mayor is interesting animation but farther than that, nuttin caught my mind. it has a stupid plot and some of the episodes have taken already played plots. aqua teen hunger force used to be funny, but now meatwad is a retard, shakes is a freak, and the fries guy, forgot his name, is rele annoying.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Adult Swim because I loved, and still love, watching anime such as The Boondocks, Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Aquateen Hunger Force, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Trinity Blood, etc. I liked when they had Outlaw Star on there, but that was a long time ago. Adult Swim rocks!!!
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Who likes Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well i have to agree with familyguyfan2, some of the shows are rele stupid, and i cant see how teenagers can find that funny. robot chicken is the cream of the crop. even if it is ten minutes, the sketches are hilarious and seth is bringing an old for of animation - clay. trinity blood and full metal alchemist have been around for a while, and it is only suitable to put in adult swim due to content, but the shows have been great for awhile. tom goes to the mayor is interesting animation but farther than that, nuttin caught my mind. it has a stupid plot and some of the episodes have taken already played plots. aqua teen hunger force used to be funny, but now meatwad is a retard, shakes is a freak, and the fries guy, forgot his name, is rele annoying.

Thanks for agreeing alot of the shows don't make sense like Assy McGee. I don't watch that garbage. What the heck is that show about?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Family Guy, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach and Trinity Blood. Those are the best ones out of the whole list hell I even miss watching Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex. Those shows are what made me love adult swim.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Family Guy, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach and Trinity Blood. Those are the best ones out of the whole list hell I even miss watching Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex. Those shows are what made me love adult swim.
    there are the best out of the list i wish AS would have more shows like that, talking about Bleach and Trinity Blood i almost for got there on to night.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    there are the best out of the list i wish AS would have more shows like that, talking about Bleach and Trinity Blood i almost for got there on to night.
    Well even before them Naruto has been on for hours and I've been catching up on it. Can't wait to watch bleach though.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well even before them Naruto has been on for hours and I've been catching up on it. Can't wait to watch bleach though.
    really o man i bette i missed the good ones, me to iv bin waiting too this bleach to night i can wait to see it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Well I"m going to start a thread so we don't get into trouble for this but so far I want to see Ichigo rescue Rukia.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast