+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: who listens 2 viet music?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who listens 2 viet music?

@Kedar: LoL, thanks for giving the other perspective on Viet Music. The thread owner was going to kill me shortly if someone didn't post something nice.

@AsianHime: I simply answered the thread, and said i do not like it and give my reason why...I dont understand how I'm ruining other's perspective...

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never listen to their music, but it sounds interesting...Japanese & Chinese music I did come across, simply just love their melody! But is there any rock viet music around? That probably would spike my interest more

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

well sry pigtaru if i went a little 2 harsh..k? and ya there is this young vietnamese performer he lives in the us he sings rock his names adam ho

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

har har Vietnamese eh... Been a long time since I've been updated in that front..

Yes Yes for you who don't know I am Vietnamese, but can't say that I'm really fond or into it to make it more specific..

Anyways, there are some tunes that I like why of course, but I have to agree on pigtaru that quite a few of Vietnamese songs are cheezy..

And after my opinion, the Vietnamese music culture these days are solely directed to the female group... too many ballads and clichè'ed stuff there... U rarely find anything that's within a regular Vietnamese guy's interest...

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asianprincess18
    well sry pigtaru if i went a little 2 harsh..k? and ya there is this young vietnamese performer he lives in the us he sings rock his names adam ho
    I will find this Adam Ho and give him a try. I will get back to you as soon as I have heard his music.

15mins later

OK, I just found some of his songs and have listened to them. He is very good on the guitar, but I'm not too excited about his vocals...and lyrics...
    Last edited by pigtaru; May 26, 2006 at 08:22 AM.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more into HK artists.... Aaron Kwok... or uhhh..... Ada Choi. haha, I love my TVB actors.... but sadly the shows has gotten sucky over the yrs. huh? wat has this gotta do with viet music.... sorry ppl, I got caught up in the moment. ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    I'm more into HK artists.... Aaron Kwok... or uhhh..... Ada Choi. haha, I love my TVB actors.... but sadly the shows has gotten sucky over the yrs. huh? wat has this gotta do with viet music.... sorry ppl, I got caught up in the moment. ^_^
    Exactly right, lol. Make a new thread about TVB actors/actresses....i can only name 2...Shirley Yeung and...Charmaine Sheh...lol

About Viet Music: I would probably be happier to hear Adam Ho rock out in Vietnamese!

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie tader may be famous one day tader may be famous one day tader's Avatar
    Thanks

ive never heard vietnamese music... ill look it up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast