Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who plays MTG

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

who plays MTG

who here plays magic the gathering and if you do wat type of deck do you use why and wat are some of your stratigies.

i play i use a water ninja deck because i can get cards out quick and deal alot of damage. some statagies i use are to get a cards out quick so that i can get them down low in points then just overrun em with a bunch of 1/1 creatures

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who plays MTG

Goodness, I havn't played M:TG in nearly 10 years. Last I played the Slivers were big and there was the introduction of all the little 1/1 white damage redirectors.

Personaly, I've always enjoyed a direct damage deck. Any type of direct damage will do. I once had a red/black deck my friends refused to play against becuase it was all direct damage and walls. I would use two enhancements that would deal 2 damage to any player who summoned any non-wall creature. I had another enchantment that would deal damage to players any time they had a creature they control to to the graveyard. I also had a couple of black enhancements that would deal damage to the player when the creature died. So, plestalence and terrors were my friends. Then of course I had the standard red direct damage decks. This deck just ripped through people and shut down creature summoning completly.

It was a lot of fun.

So much fun infact that my sister-in-law, who I was borrowing the cards from traded away all the cards that formed the bases of the deck.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally!! A thread on Magic! WHOOT! Anyways, I started playing MTG in '96 with the Mirage block. Since then.......weeeeeeellll, it's been 10 years since I started playing Magic. I gotta plan something special then...........anyways, I favor Red/Green big creatures and direct damage decks. Love the hell outta them!! Channel/ Fireball anyone? I like experimenting with theme decks and making my own as well. I've been known to play any type of deck and figuring it out by the third loss.

What annoys me is "Old Guard" bastards not willing to try any of the new stuff, cause of their fear of not playing what they're used to. I suffered a fool like this earlier this month. Come on try the New Shxt( Mirrodin and everything else after is what I call the New Shxt)!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i know thse ppl who use 1 deck constantly and wont try any thing new it gets on my nerves! i got this one combo in my green deck were i have an elvish pipper then a whispersilk cloak then fireshireker then a 13/13 so double strike unblockable creature so unless u have more than 26 hp you dead but you have to have all the cards. i just started playin again after about a year cause all my friends quit playin so i didnt have anyone to play wit but now were gettin back in to it.
    Last edited by dungeonmaster666; Nov 15, 2006 at 06:47 PM.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i've had magic phases. i recently got back and played the Guildpact block. that was awesome. all the combos with the best color combinations in the game. such as blue/white, red/green, green/black, green/blue, red/white, green/white, etc. i almost always use beatdown decks with green. the urza block created that real well with Rancor and argothian wurm. my favorite combo is the endless wurm/rancor combo. unbeatable.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

well i havent been playin this long well i havent even had my first duel yet i just got a deck of magic card black/red from dungeonmaster666 and today at lunch we r goin to have our first macth together and i know for a fact im goin to........LOSE -LoL-
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to play, and I still have a few decks. I have my red weenie/direct damage deck, my zombie deck (just because I love the undead), and a green life deck built to wear the other player down by stopping damage. don't remember much about how I played the decks (haven't played in nearly 3 years) so I couldn't tell you about my strats.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Thanks

yea i know when i started back up with a elf deck i forgot most of my statagies but im bgining to get to know my decks again

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast