Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: who plays runescape

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who plays runescape

yea it is boring when u play it all the time like my brother...ill try to get him 2 play something else when he gets on but he always goes to runescape
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I play runescape, and I find it quite fun actually. The main reason it's fun is because I have a few irl friends who play with me, sometimes we do quests together or pk together. I'm a member of course, being a nonmember is horridly boring.

I'm combat level 100

My character:

And here are my stats as of now:

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

dude nice levels i couldnt say im that stong because im not but my other account before it got hacked was stronger then u
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep in mind that I'm not done yet. A few months from now I'll probably be combat level 112ish.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I play runescape, and I find it quite fun actually. The main reason it's fun is because I have a few irl friends who play with me, sometimes we do quests together or pk together
    Isn't pking other members a rude thing to do? Because you are suppose to play the game not kill other players.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Isn't pking other members a rude thing to do? Because you are suppose to play the game not kill other players.
    You can only attack other players in a certain area known as "The Wilderness" and everytime you go in the wilderness the game warns you that you could be killed. It is very much a part of the game. If you weren't supposed to kill other players, they wouldn't have included it in the game.

And of course it is 'rude' but I thought the lot of you already knew that I am pretty heartless when it comes to such things. I very much enjoy killing other players, especially if they lose important items (regardless of whether or not I get them) because it causes them great distress and despair.

To state the obvious, I'm an asshole and I'm proud of it.

Just wait until I get a high enough mage level to use Ice Barrage, then the blood will really flow. (Ice barrage is a very powerful magic spell which does a lot of damage AND prevents the victim from moving for up to 20 seconds, so they cannot run away)

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

when i PK me and my friends do the death dot style attack. i'm the weakest but i also have the most well rounded stats so i always play bait and we can kill really high level parties (won't tell you how many of us there are).

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

My friend and I were just roaming the wilderness once and we came across an entire clan which was death dotting, there must have been at least 30 people there.

However, we managed to barely escape because we were near a single-combat area.

For those who don't know, a death dot is where several people stand in the same place (in essence, characters don't take up space in this game so you can have 50+ people standing in the exact same spot) on your radar it appears as one person, but once you place your mouse on it you will discover otherwise.

But by then there should be a horde running at you anyway.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast