Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: who plays runescape

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who plays runescape

I used to watch the kids I babysat play runescape.

Then I showed them World of Warcraft, and they couldn't get their jaws up off the floor.

Even got their parents addicted too it. World of Warcrack rocks.

world of warcraft VS runescape - Google Video (Language is a bit strong in the music, so You have been warned)

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    My friend and I were just roaming the wilderness once and we came across an entire clan which was death dotting, there must have been at least 30 people there.

However, we managed to barely escape because we were near a single-combat area.

For those who don't know, a death dot is where several people stand in the same place (in essence, characters don't take up space in this game so you can have 50+ people standing in the exact same spot) on your radar it appears as one person, but once you place your mouse on it you will discover otherwise.

But by then there should be a horde running at you anyway.

lol, that could have been us. when was it. about three weeks ago our numbers were dwindling so we only had 34.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

wow lol i had that happen before but i got away they couldnt catch me i havent been caught yet lol i always piss people off in the wild and they chase me but i never get caugt lol its the funniest thing one time i was by the telporter in the wild and these guys were chasing me the second tey caught up i got away lmao then i killed 3 guys in the wild they didnt have any armor and they wre 30 lvls under me so it was fairly simple
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I used to watch the kids I babysat play runescape.

Then I showed them World of Warcraft, and they couldn't get their jaws up off the floor.

Even got their parents addicted too it. World of Warcrack rocks.

world of warcraft VS runescape - Google Video (Language is a bit strong in the music, so You have been warned)
    Keep in mind that this game is free, and the members content is only 5 dollars a month.

Also that it's java, so if your college limits/blocks ports (which most do) you can still play it.

Besides, I have a Ranger in Guild Wars who will kick anyone's ass, even a WoW character.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The game kinda stinks now. They changed the surroundings a bit to look... less serious. To put it nicely, they are attempting to pull back the younger crowd again. Duh, those kids seem to not mind paying real cash for items that they ahve no use of, except to use up bank space. They should have tried to sharpen the graphics. Being chased after by truckloads of male characters just because they like your username, is also not something that I appreciate. Imagine having to run off from some important stuff just because there is someone trying to be a friend. Though I did make quite a few foreign friends that seem... 'clean' of 'bad habits'

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Keep in mind that this game is free, and the members content is only 5 dollars a month.

Also that it's java, so if your college limits/blocks ports (which most do) you can still play it.

Besides, I have a Ranger in Guild Wars who will kick anyone's ass, even a WoW character.
    i have guild wars but my netgear router won't let me play it .

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Takarako may be famous one day Takarako may be famous one day Takarako's Avatar
    Thanks

Runescape rocks. i have a lvl 53 combat f2p chara but i play wow 2

Newbie 13kira13 may be famous one day 13kira13 may be famous one day 13kira13's Avatar
    Thanks

I play runescape. My user name is archlink7. I like the game I think its fun.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast