Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: who plays runescape

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who plays runescape

I have a question, have any of you ever gone King Dagannoth hunting? I'm currently working on the best setup and I'm always up for suggestions.

I'm the mage and my two friends are the ranger/melees.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

rff_vageta sorry man i dont even know wat the hell ur talkin about my new person is my mage but shes only a lvl 9 and her magic is 8 so can help u there man
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

The dagannoth kings are 3 lvl 303 monsters under waterbirth island. They are in a multicombat zone so teams of 3-6 players are recommended for going down as all three monsters can be attacking you at the same time. You need at least 2 people to even acess it though due to the way you have to get through doors in the beginning of the cavern.

My job is the mage, and while it is the easiest job it is also the most important. I have to lure and kill Dagannoth Rex, a melee user each time he spawns. He wanders the entire area and if he comes close to one of my teammates he will go after them and never leave them alone. They have to kill Dagannoth Supreme and Prime. Prime is a mage user and supreme is a range user. And because the entire time they will be using protect from mage or range, having rex interfer with them is out of the question.

Rex can melee and hit up to 30.

Supreme ranges and can also hit up to 30

Prime mages and can hit up to 70, which is why whenever he is alive, everyone has protect from mage on.

The only way I can die (and I have died this way once) is if one of my teammates panics and runs towards me when supreme is attacking them. Then supreme may attack me and since I have protect from mage on most of the time I get hit for 28's constantly.

The way for my teammates to die is if I don't pay attention and I let Rex spawn and start walking towards them. They can manage if they're fighting prime and supreme (since they typically kill one just before the other is going to spawn again) but if Rex gets in there it's all over.

Which is why when I run out of food, die, or for whatever reason have to teleport out of there, they have to leave as well.

Though I'm pretty good at what I do and I usually kill Rex at least 6 times, and I find myself still there killing him long after they teleported out. If you do it right you can stay far enough away from Prime and Supreme and just keep killing Rex.

Oh and also adding to the difficulty, there are about 30 lvl 76 monsters surrounding the whole area constantly attacking you with mage and range.

Good stuff

Each trip uses up about 6 super restore potions and 17 sharks, also all the runes for casting spells....I'd say I spend about 70K-80K each trip....but the rewards are more than worth it.

Thanks

dude that sounds fun i should try it when i lvl up a shit load and my be u now we can be friends on there and u could help me out plz???

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Man vegeta i ssure tossing "His" str and monetary values right in out faces huh about going daggonoth hunting which is for higher lvl players i fight black demons to train but i haven't played rs in about a month well bc its boring as H.E. double hockey sticks..
    Last edited by Xelhes; Nov 19, 2006 at 09:17 PM.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

I feel this is an opportune time to publically announce that I am infact....a guy.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Yikes sorry i really am idk why i got that impression i apologize fully and i retract my previous statment and i will edit the post i dont wana get on the badside of a ADMIN
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

wat rummin in our faces that ur unbeatable and is the strongest magic user here???

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast