+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who plays World of Warcraft

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who plays World of Warcraft

WoW... i game that i regret buying sigh. yea like ppl said it is an alright game, i've played it cause 1 of my friends bought it and i thought it was really fun, first mmorpg (didn't know what it was when i bought it lol). but i got bored of it soon afterwards, took only 3 months, but the bad thing is that my bro caught on and kinda got into it a bit too much. so now he is into the game but now is getting bored of it (yes!!!) so now we can lay the game to bed......

i hope

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

What stupid thing did you do to get yourself banned?
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait till january! Burning Crusade Baby! Yeah!

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some friends who play WoW, and it literally consumes their lives....I'm never gonna buy that game because the people I know just overdose on it. Plus, I think the concept of "buy this game....now pay again to be able to play it!" is absolutely stupid. I understand the reason for why they charge to play it (the world is hosted on the blizzard servers), but I think if you shell out $60-80 bucks for a game, you should be able to play at least some part of the game without having to subscribe to something.

It's the same reason I'll never buy an X Box....I'm not paying them more money to be able to play multiplayer....I can just take a playstation and pop on multiplayer for absolutely free...or just play 99% of most other PC games online, for free.

The culture that has grown around WoW is absolutely sad....you can find websites that for a certain fee, they'll create you a level 60 WoW character, and people actually buy that stuff.....or you can buy certain items over the internet, and the person will meet you on WoW and hand over the item.

I'm sorry, but WoW seems like the biggest waste of time and money when it comes to playing video games. I think it's simply because I've seen how entrenched some of my friends have gotten into that game. I've played video games excessively before, but they have taken 'excessive' to an all new meaning.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

WoW isn't that expensive, its only aprox. 40 dollars and 17 dollars US a month to play, as for those sites that create Lv 60 characters and give out gold for real life money, those are scams, and are against Blizzards Terms of Use, and will get your account Banned for life.

And when Burning Crusade comes out, the original game goes down to $19.99 US. The game is addictive yes, but its fun as hell.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not that it's actually expensive to subscribe to it, but it's simply the idea of having to pay and subscribe to it that turns me off. Combined with seeing some of my friends completely enveloped in it, nope....not for me.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Newbie Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani's Avatar
    Thanks

I started playing, and I'm currently being pimped up by my friend on BoneChewer.

Thanks

I used to play all the free MMORPGs, like Silkroad, Guildwars and others, and I found one problem in common with all of them: SERVER LAG.

WoW doesn't have it. The only time I experience lag is when my room mate is using his computer when I'm playing. your subscription guarantees a quality of play that you don't get with free MMO's (Well, guildwars doesn't lag that much, but once you're in a root town, holy crap, does it start to lag, it just can't handle the load.)

and before you start saying "Then your computer can't handle the game"...

MoBo: ASUS A8N-VM
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 344 GB Total
    Video Card: Radeon X1300 Series (256mb PCi Express 16x)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast