Closed Thread

Thread: Who are You

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Question Who are You

Hey

i was wondering..... if you had to discribe your self as anime charater how would you do it what kind of cloth, hair, rings, necklass, even weapons
    would you be a angel or a demon or other, do you have a origin story....or did it just happen one day
    please...do as much as you can

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who are You

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi- View Post
    Hey

i was wondering..... if you had to discribe your self as anime charater how would you do it what kind of cloth, hair, rings, necklass, even weapons
    would you be a angel or a demon or other, do you have a origin story....or did it just happen one day
    please...do as much as you can
    i would be a vampire. i would have have medium lenght silver hair, a blood red outfit, spiked rings and a variety of weapons(for purposes unnamed). i guess a vampire would be a demon so nothin more to say there. and i would have all black or all white eyes. and i have my own story.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

hmn , thats hard
    to describe my self , an anime character , lets say a demon , with a very long and sharp edged sword , red eyes , long black hair , wearing two blackhand gloves
    and red upper clothing and black lower clothing,
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

We already have a similar thread if I recall correctly.
    Also, wrong forum.
    Closing.

Closed Thread