+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is your favorite Drawn together character?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Who is your favorite Drawn together character?

I like Drawn Together! My favorites are Foxxy Love,Ling-Ling,the queer is funny too! Spanky is ok,but gross. Wooldoor is really annoying! Who is your favorite Drawn together character? And why.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite Drawn together character?

mine is ling-ling little guy running around like a little pikachu, and aslo how he became a pimp like on that one show about how he became a pimp and how he snagged every chick, plus he somehow made the queer, toot, and walldoor high lol.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite Drawn together character?

first my fav would have to me Wooldoor Sockbat who is A bizarre children's show character in the mold of SpongeBob SquarePants or Stimpy who displays many of the typical reality-defying behaviors of Looney Tunes characters. He represents the attention-starved weirdo.Wooldoor is the most innocent of the characters, remaining somewhat oblivious to the depravity and chaos around him. Because of this, he is perhaps the most kind-hearted of the housemates (though he is capable of insulting the other housemates- particularly Toot- without realizing it) but goes crazy when the producers let him. he is like the out-cast and In original artwork for the show, Wooldoor's nose was yellow (like the rest of his skin), and he wore socks with sandals.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who is your favorite Drawn together character?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    mine is ling-ling little guy running around like a little pikachu, and aslo how he became a pimp like on that one show about how he became a pimp and how he snagged every chick, plus he somehow made the queer, toot, and walldoor high lol.
    That was funny when they got high! And Wooldoor went crazy!

+ Reply to Thread