Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Who is your favorite family guy character?

My favorites are Stewie,Brian,and Peter because they are funny! And crazy I like the show,but it's not very funny anymore. Who is your favorite family guy character? And why.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

I would have to say stewie because of his crazy plots and scemes. He always has a good line to throw at someone when they are trying to make a joke at his expense. I think that Peter,of course, is a close second though.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I would have to say stewie because of his crazy plots and scemes. He always has a good line to throw at someone when they are trying to make a joke at his expense. I think that Peter,of course, is a close second though.
    I like stewie too! He's funny and always tries to kill Lois! But he does not hate a lot anymore! Have you seen the episode with him loving Lois?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I think so I don't really remember much about it though ,besides the whole stewie loving lois part. I think the new family guy episodes go a little to far with some of the stuff the do. Kinda liked in the old ones where not all the jokes were so extreme. Either way family guy is a freakin sweet show.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahahha i laugh......well no one said Quag yet...common we all know that he is the best beside stewie. the dude is a perv and he can do the voice that nobody can. he is the best no matter what....but i don't watch family guy anymore...its starting to get random now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    Yeah I think so I don't really remember much about it though ,besides the whole stewie loving lois part. I think the new family guy episodes go a little to far with some of the stuff the do. Kinda liked in the old ones where not all the jokes were so extreme. Either way family guy is a freakin sweet show.
    I like the episodes a lot! But it is still a funny show now! I have noticed Stewie and Brian together lot! But they have became friends now I guess.

Thanks

Yeah family guy will be around for a long time(more than I can say about simpsons). Although the new ones have been descent. Quagmire is a very memorable character in family guy. I guess it is hard to pick a favorite when there are so many funny characters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    hahahahahha i laugh......well no one said Quag yet...common we all know that he is the best beside stewie. the dude is a perv and he can do the voice that nobody can. he is the best no matter what....but i don't watch family guy anymore...its starting to get random now.
    Quagmire is funny! And very perverted! Yeah the show is not very funny anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast