Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Quagmire is funny! And very perverted! Yeah the show is not very funny anymore.

but still there is so many jokes in the world and they have to make it random..but still more and more poeple like it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    Yeah family guy will be around for a long time(more than I can say about simpsons). Although the new ones have been descent. Quagmire is a very memorable character in family guy. I guess it is hard to pick a favorite when there are so many funny characters.
    You can name more than one if you want to. Or pick the character you like the most.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I was merely stating the varitey of characters in family guy which most other shows rarely have. I would still keep my pick of Stewie, regardless. It is crazy that family guy is still running strong after being canceled and then coming back. AS helped to boost the support for the show then Fox came in and basically stole it back. Ever since then family guy has used all kinds of weird and long jokes to do,really what ever they want to. I can't see Fox trying to stop them because it is out of their hands. Although family guy has got a little random it is still a good funny show.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think its true cause Simpson its funny...but family guy its stuiped and random funny so i don't think that its going to make it longer than Simpson..i think it might end in about 5 or 7 years.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Simpsons has been around for like 13(I think) seasons, and family guy only has 4. As long as there are people to make fun of in this world family guy will be around. I do like simpsons though, just seems like they are running out of stuff to make the episodes about.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I was merely stating the varitey of characters in family guy which most other shows rarely have. I would still keep my pick of Stewie, regardless. It is crazy that family guy is still running strong after being canceled and then coming back. AS helped to boost the support for the show then Fox came in and basically stole it back. Ever since then family guy has used all kinds of weird and long jokes to do,really what ever they want to. I can't see Fox trying to stop them because it is out of their hands. Although family guy has got a little random it is still a good funny show.
    Yeah people still like the show! It's still a ok show to me! But Iam not crazy about it anymore.

Thanks

relax ppl they might like it now but how about after 2 years...ppl might get tired of it.

Thanks

True, family guy could start to get on your nerves if it got too random. In fact I can see it destroying itself eventually, as all good things do. Hopefully not for a while.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast