Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite family guy character?

Stewie is mine. wanting to kill his mom and want to take the world over

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Stewie is my favorite family guy character because he's always trying to conquer thing and kill Louis. It's just funny watching him try and kill her but something always happens and she moves out of the way. I love the famous saying "Victory is mine" or "Unhand me woman" those are the best.
    "O I dear say" I have to agree about that, but the most interesting part is that he fought he's other brother football looking kid, I wonder how did he get those plains and technology??

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I would have to say stewie because of his crazy plots and scemes. He always has a good line to throw at someone when they are trying to make a joke at his expense. I think that Peter,of course, is a close second though.
    Stewie hands down. I love him because he's so evil and smart but faulters at things that amuse little kids or babies. He wants to rule the world too. I use to want to do that when I was little. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    Stewie hands down. I love him because he's so evil and smart but faulters at things that amuse little kids or babies. He wants to rule the world too. I use to want to do that when I was little. ^_^
    Do you think that he could rule the world? he is just a baby lol, but who know's that he can be really dangerous like when he froze that security guard lol.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Do you think that he could rule the world? he is just a baby lol, but who know's that he can be really dangerous like when he froze that security guard lol.
    He has as much of a chance of ruling the world as I... Well, maybe a little more. He's just so cute and evilish... And yes, at times, he is dangerous which makes me love him even more. I love Stewie!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be the naked deaf mute guy because he always pops out of no where and does stupid crap which makes me laugh

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    "O I dear say" I have to agree about that, but the most interesting part is that he fought he's other brother football looking kid, I wonder how did he get those plains and technology??
    I think that it's funny when Peter donated sperm and a lesbian couple had stewies brother and they fought for control over the playground.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just waiting for you to post this. My favorite is Louis. Even though she tries to act prim and proper she often loses it in the face of her husband which down right cracks me up! And then the whole seductress bit she puts up is to die for. But then she is a mother, so I guess there will be some cracks in her, especially with her family. Come to think of it now I just feel sorry for her.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast