Closed Thread

Thread: Who is your favorite video game character(s)

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is your favorite video game character(s)

who is your favorite video game hero,or heroes? mine is Master Chief from Halo,and Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. What is yours? please reply.

Meow. :3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is your favorite video game character(s)

My favorite character of all time is Ryu from the Street Fighter franchise.

He's doesn't fight to serve his own purposes, he fights for the sake of fighting. To truly understand what fighting is. He is on a quest for enlightenment and to strenghten his own ability. He has no ulterior motives, he doesn't demand recognition, but he get's it anyway.

That and if you ever played Street Fighter II: Championship Edition, watch as the player profiles go by. You'll see that his birthday is July 21, 1964. Which means his birthday is the same exact day as mine and he's exactly my mother's age--give or take four or five months. ^_^

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would have to be Fox McCloud from the Star Fox series. he's all about his friends and teamwork. he knows how to fight, fly a ship, shoot guns, everything. he's especially the best in Star Fox Armada for the Game Cube.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite threads are only to be created by comm members and above.

Closing...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread