+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wii

So, even if there was a topic on the Wii, I can't ressurrect a dead topic.

Anywho...
    1) Do you have a Wii?
    2) Thoughts about it?
    3) Favorite Game(s) ?
    4) Games looking forward to (old or new) ?
    5) Willing to share your Wii address? Ask people to PM you the address!

This isn't a list thread, this is about the Wii and everything related to it... I just had to put it that way or I would seriously have a huge page of me yammering on and on... (I'm still getting used to "summarizing" things)

And here's my long tidbit box-of-doom... if you actually want to read it, copy and paste the fool:

Of course I have a Wii... waited at a ghetto WalMart that no one would've suspected of them having one. Abu and I got one each for ourselves. Totally worth the heaven and hell that happened while we were there.
    The Wii? It ain't exactly next-gen graphics, or innovative master-design controls of the future... so all you next-gen gamers don't have a right to bash on it, because it wasn't intended to be what you wanted it to be.
    HOWEVER! The Wii is a dare-I-say peek into the friggin' future-gaming. It's obviously not going to be the only one of its kind, but it's definitely a start. The Wii opened a huge canvas of possibility for not only game-creators, but future system-developers. It isn't better than the PS3 nor the Xbox 360, both of them have their advantages (YES, the Xbox 360 is still in the competition... trust me, it's the only one that's not risking their balls to be unique) ... the Wii is the Wii. It's goshdarn fun for everyone. If you diss it, you obviously were not with a good crowd when you were playing it. It's a very social system. Not social? Don't get one. Want to be at least a tad social? Get one. So what do I think about the Wii? Amazing. It's not perfect, but it is for what it was meant to be... it feels like a fabulous prototype, quite frankly. A really darn fun one. It's simple and complex (compare WarioWare to Budokai Tenkaichi 2) all at the same time.
    Favorite Game(s) for me? Well, 1st goes to Wario Ware... though doesn't have the same feeling as the gameboy advanced version nor the gamecube version, it's still just as fun! If you just want to kill time, play their 1-game-mini-games, they. are. addictive! 2nd goes to Wii sports! That gem never gets old with friends... or if you're just friggin' bored. Wii boxing is really fun, it's not exactly perfect in reading your moves, but you shouldn't care, just punch punch punch!!! And 3rd, is Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2! Talk about a real-feel to next-gen GAMING! (not graphics, gaming) You would think the controls would be iffy, but it runs like a dream! If you screw up, it ain't the controls, it's your habits (trust me, I tend to shake the nunchuk up and down, not just up or down)... And it ain't perfect, but it shows the possibilities that the Wii can give for future games! And 4th has Wii Play... totally unfun without people to play with, and not meant to be played for a long time, but definitely a goodin' for your Wii collection when friends are around! 5th has to be Red Steel... kinda' crappy, but still pretty good! Fun in multiplayer, and definitely shows how FPS's can really be on the Wii!!! ..... surprised that Zelda ain't in here? Psh, it's all about Zelda: A Link To The Past on the Super Nintendo............. well, that, and Abu owns Zelda for the Wii, I don't. But still, don't diss the one on the SNES, that one RULES!!! ... not much yet for rating oldschool games that I downloaded... I mean, I like Mario Kart 64, Zelda 64, Bomberman, Starfox 64, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, etc etc etc etc... but I'm still waiting for Earthbound... NOW THAT WAS A GAME! ... But #1 for oldschool is Zelda: A Link to the Past, for me... always a fun classic. Oh, and Cooking Mama would be on Abu's list, not so much mine, so don't flame. I'm looking forward to My Sims, though! I was a fan of The Sims, but it got boring after a while... and now it's turned into a cutesy small world full of giggling and whining?! Well in my calculations, that'll definitely give the game replay value! ...and I know Spore's only coming out for the DS (other than CPU), but if they ever consider placing it on the Wii, I'll be waiting. Oh and and and Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Heck yes! Now that'll be fun! GO SNAKE!!! As for Wii address? Nope, not sharing, don't want a bunch of Mii Parades Stampeding across my screen from someone I have no idea who it is... want to know? PM me and I'll PM a response back.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Apr 06, 2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Resizing and Spelling

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii

^_^

1. i have a Wii! as said, i waited with Soshi in a ghetto walmart until 4am! we got the consoles at 1am... >.< but our taxi forgot about us and we had to call another one... ^_^

2. My thoughts? freakin amazing! fun fun fun! i like it... it is something that i like very much! even if i get angry at the motion sensing a lot of the time, it's still fun and i'm still playing!!!

3. My favorite games are Cooking Mama... i wanted (actually... Soshi bought it for me...) Zelda becuz i never played it before and felt like i had to get it... i'll play it some day! so it's not a favorite (yet, hopefully)... i like Super Mario Bros.! it's so hard! never in my life have i made it to the second world! Dr. Robotnics is fun too! it's hard though...

4. i'm definatly looking forward to Animal Crossing! it's going to be pro-awesome! umm... besides that... uummm... can't remember any! sorry!

5. No! unless i like you... then maybe! but probably not still!

i love the little thing you get when you win at multiplayer at bomberman '93! they throw the bomb man in the air and it says "Victory!" he looks so happy! it's so cute!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Apr 06, 2007 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Bomberman is cute!

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i have a Wii, ordered it 2 months before release.
    Though i got it 2 weeks after release becose my country only got 10000 from the first shipment.
    But when they finaly could me to come and buy it i whas very happy.

I waited for the release of the Wii sinds they first anouwnsed it in Oktober 2004, and it whas defenetly the wait.
    I juse it pretty often, though it depent on my mood and how muge i need to learn for school.

My favrite game for the Wii is Zelda Twillight Princess, wich i bought at the same time as my Wii, i also play alot of Need For Speed Carbon whit my Wii.

The game i'm looking forward to is the new Super Smash Broters Melee, its absalutly alot of fun to compete whit your frends in a fight whit your favrite Nintendo charecter.
    I'm also looking forward to the change of charecters and the new fighting abiltety,s of the charecters.

My Wii adress, wel i have a router whit wireless option but a need to actived the wireless function first.
    And if i do that maybe i wil tell you maybe not, gotte think it true first if you don,t mind.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Wii.. seems nice to me.. but the graphics... naah... gameplay.. seems interesting.. but i'd rather go for PS3..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Do you have a Wii?
    no but i'm planing on getting one for the summer so i can distract myself after final exams!
    2) Thoughts about it?
    nintendo always thouigh of unique thinges like touch screens, so it might be sweet
    3) Favorite Game(s) ?
    i've played the wii sports and its was ool and seeing taht taht was the only game i've played, yea it's gonna have to be my favorite
    4) Games looking forward to (old or new) ?
    the legend of zelda and ulatmite fighter looks cool
    5) Willing to share your Wii address? Ask people to PM you the address!
    don't have one so no

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think ps3 the best but no one has it because of the price Wii and 360 a cheaper alternative for any family.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Yes i have a Wii, ordered it 2 months before release.
    Though i got it 2 weeks after release becose my country only got 10000 from the first shipment.
    But when they finaly could me to come and buy it i whas very happy.

I waited for the release of the Wii sinds they first anouwnsed it in Oktober 2004, and it whas defenetly the wait.
    I juse it pretty often, though it depent on my mood and how muge i need to learn for school.

My favrite game for the Wii is Zelda Twillight Princess, wich i bought at the same time as my Wii, i also play alot of Need For Speed Carbon whit my Wii.

The game i'm looking forward to is the new Super Smash Broters Melee, its absalutly alot of fun to compete whit your frends in a fight whit your favrite Nintendo charecter.
    I'm also looking forward to the change of charecters and the new fighting abiltety,s of the charecters.

My Wii adress, wel i have a router whit wireless option but a need to actived the wireless function first.
    And if i do that maybe i wil tell you maybe not, gotte think it true first if you don,t mind.
    If you like super smash the latest is on wikipedia and plus its called
    super smash bros brawl
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 11, 2007 at 05:22 PM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

My two cents on PS3 prices: People constantly say its horrible, but usually the cash they spend for extra food, CDs, mp3s, devices, and etc can add up really fast for the price of a good PS3. (some people have $1,000 cameras they didn't need and still consider PS3 a tad pricey when it can do more for a cheaper price... well, MORE according to games and whatnot... cameras are still awesome)
    I'm gonna' get one when I hear of news of MGS4 coming out soon... (sadly, I've heard several people aiming for the same goal... darn)
    Even if I have to starve myself to save up the cash.

... but I don't think so much that the Xbox 360 is cheaper for THE FAMILY... not really family-orientated, is what I mean. The Wii's family-orientated (I know that you were talking about the prices, I just wanted to say that for any new readers)...

Anywho, I came to update this because Abu finally decided to play her Super Paper Mario on the Wii!

And I've gotta' say: I. AM. IMPRESSED.

It reminded me of Super Mario RPG (SNES) and Super Mario Bros. (infinity) fused smoothly!
    It looked SOOO fun! I was soooo JEALOUS!!!

That's definitely going on my list on: What to get's... I have to seriously get my own copy.

Oh, and other than the internet, the best choice for buying Wii-stuff are places such as Circuit City (for games) and TARGET (for accessories). Gaming stores are the easy head-shot for gamers and family-feeders. ...so try to go to places where not everyone expects them to be in.

Sooo... YEAH!
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Apr 12, 2007 at 11:01 PM.

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    My two cents on PS3 prices: People constantly say its horrible, but usually the cash they spend for extra food, CDs, mp3s, devices, and etc can add up really fast for the price of a good PS3. (some people have $1,000 cameras they didn't need and still consider PS3 a tad pricey when it can do more for a cheaper price... well, MORE according to games and whatnot... cameras are still awesome)
    I'm gonna' get one when I hear of news of MGS4 coming out soon... (sadly, I've heard several people aiming for the same goal... darn)
    Even if I have to starve myself to save up the cash.

... but I don't think so much that the Xbox 360 is cheaper for THE FAMILY... not really family-orientated, is what I mean. The Wii's family-orientated (I know that you were talking about the prices, I just wanted to say that for any new readers)...

Anywho, I came to update this because Abu finally decided to play her Super Paper Mario on the Wii!

And I've gotta' say: I. AM. IMPRESSED.

It reminded me of Super Mario RPG (SNES) and Super Mario Bros. (infinity) fused smoothly!
    It looked SOOO fun! I was soooo JEALOUS!!!

That's definitely going on my list on: What to get's... I have to seriously get my own copy.

Oh, and other than the internet, the best choice for buying Wii-stuff are places such as Circuit City (for games) and TARGET (for accessories). Gaming stores are the easy head-shot for gamers and family-feeders. ...so try to go to places where not everyone expects them to be in.

Sooo... YEAH!
    Youve got a good point.
    Something that would be good is a multiplatform system but thats probaly gonna happen soon.
    anyway didn't mean to affend you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast