+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Wii

I don't have a Wii,but I'd like to have one cause they seem like alot of fun although they're kinda expensive. I don't know many of the games it has other than the fighting one from the commercial where these 2 chinese men knock on this guy's door with a controller saying they'd like to play.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well most of the games can be found on some kind of Nintendo site... very few are actually on the Wii site, strangely... but you can check them out:

Nintendo.com: Wii featuring Bust-A-Move Bash!, Cooking Mama: Cook Off
    Wii.com

Don't got to game-reviewer sites...

...they're... er... kinda' unfriendly to the Wii.
    I mean come on, most Nintendo fans disagree with gaming reviews. Trust me, the bad ratings on Touch Detective for the DS??? People who've actually played the game the whole way through thought it was REALLY fun!
    In my opinion, I think it could've been a classic if enough people actually played it (Nintendo fans are fewer in number than people think)... *sigh*

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Mario and Sonic are going to be in a video game together that's coming out this holiday season!

They're going to be competeing in official olympic events! see who's the best of the rest (doesn't make sense...)!!!!! Coming out for the Wii and DS!

w00t w00t!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I have a Wii! as said, I wated for six hours only to by #10 out of 9 Wii's. I was lucky enough to arrive at a toys-r-us as they receved the final shipment of the year.

2. My thoughts? I love it soooooooo much! The movement also makes my parents less likely to stop me.

3. My favorite games are Zelda and Red Steel. I wrote a review on red steel in the review sections. I also like Wii Play.

4. I'm not looking forward to Animal Crossing just because I didn't enjoy teh last one. Hopefully, this one will be easyer and there will be a way to visit random towns.

5. No, my internet is screwed up and it doesn't work for WiiConnect24.

I LOVE THE Wii!!!!!!!!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, that's fine, Mattness.

I wasn't much into Animal Crossing on the DS...
    The one on the GC was more of my style...

But with the Wii controls, fishing and etc should be a lot more fun, eh?

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I have a wii... The main reason why I got 1 was because of Zelda... Yes I'm a Zelda fan ever since Orcania on the 64... I was hooked & when I had got a wii that was my 1st & only game until my mother bought me avatar 4 my b-day... She said it was either that or b/twn Dragon ball... Of course I had wanted the dbz, but I guess I couldn't be ungrateful I was going 2 return it & switch it out, but instead I kept it... It is a'ight I guess I don't get bored play'n it ( I don't play that long though like I would Zelda) I guess that is why I beat it already... I haven't played wii sports yet I don't know if it is any good..? I don't even know how 2 get any old games ( I guess I better read the manual huh..?) or what the next game I should get... But I am still goin' 2 get a 360 & a ps3... I could of got 1 of dem' earlier but like I said I chose the wii 4 Zelda... (Damn u Zelda!!!)...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    Yes I have a wii... The main reason why I got 1 was because of Zelda... Yes I'm a Zelda fan ever since Orcania on the 64... I was hooked & when I had got a wii that was my 1st & only game until my mother bought me avatar 4 my b-day... She said it was either that or b/twn Dragon ball... Of course I had wanted the dbz, but I guess I couldn't be ungrateful I was going 2 return it & switch it out, but instead I kept it... It is a'ight I guess I don't get bored play'n it ( I don't play that long though like I would Zelda) I guess that is why I beat it already... I haven't played wii sports yet I don't know if it is any good..? I don't even know how 2 get any old games ( I guess I better read the manual huh..?) or what the next game I should get... But I am still goin' 2 get a 360 & a ps3... I could of got 1 of dem' earlier but like I said I chose the wii 4 Zelda... (Damn u Zelda!!!)...
    Try out Zelda: A Link To The Past for the SNES... download it on the Wii Shopping Channel.
    That's the Zelda that got me into Zelda. If you don't mind the 2D (some people prefer 3D), then it's a great game.

Wii Sports?
    Yeah, it's definitely F-U-N!
    It's more fun with friends around, but playing alone is pretty fun as well.
    It's actually a good work out for the arms if you don't want to do excercises.
    It also makes you sweat a lot when you really get into it... me and my family and friends were all really beat and tired... sweating and gasping for water after playing more than 5 hours of it.

But if you gotta' get a game for it, DBZ: Tenkaichi 2 is a good choice, definitely. It'll last pretty long if you want to keep leveling up your favorite characters.
    Not much good Wii games yet, though...
    So far, my recommendeds are:

1) DBZ: Tenkaichi 2 (A pretty long game if you get into it, it'll keep you busy until the next games come out)
    2) Koropina: Marble Madness (I've heard it's ridiculously addictive)
    3) Super Paper Mario (I'm sure if you really got into it, you can beat it fast. But it's really creatively fun! )
    4) Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (REALLY fun if you've got friends. But the few minigames for one-player is actually really addictive)
    5) Medal of Honor: Vanguard (Not exactly the greatest FPS ever... but it feels a little more "real" than Red Steel. Keeps you busy, though)
    6) Red Steel (I thought it was just fun playing Story Mode, it's more of a "get it done" fun game. Try it out)
    7) Wii Play (Best if there's friends around. Make's good use of your Miis)
    8) Sonic and the Secret Rings (I heard it was pretty okay)
    9) Zelda: Twilight Princess (Obviously)
    10) Super Swing Golf (Heard it's pretty fun)
    11) Cooking Mama (mainly for the Cooking Mama fans of the DS)
    12) The Godfather (heard it's an okay choice)

There's Elebits and that Bust-A-Move game... but I haven't heard much about the Bust-A-Move.. and Elebits is mainly for cute-lovers.

Rayman is okay, I suppose...

Oh... and there's Second Opinion, but that's just for fans who wanted more from the original DS version.

But things you have to look forward to:
    Resident Evil
    Mario and Sonic Olympics
    DDR
    Pokemon (if you're a Pokemon fan)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Other than all that, just keep looking forward the new games.
    Wii's not much for ORIGINAL classics.
    They've already got originals.
    What Wii is aiming for is tradition and ground-breaking competitions.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok saw the word Wii and had to post. 1st thing I don't hate the Wii I just find it pointless, too weak for me (I own a ps3 lots of power) People just don't be Wii-tarted that thoughing that controler thought your tv or your window or heart your self playing it other than that have fun!!!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast