+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wii

i seen in a shonen jump that soulcalirur legens is comming out on the wii do u think this is a good idea is it gona sell alot or not those who have wii's and thoses that do not give me your openions and facts
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii

well, according to WiiFanBoy (most famous of the wii fan boy blogs), they say that Soul Caliber is looking better and better on the Wii, so i think it would be good investment to get it. my Honey and i are even thinking of getting it, and we're not that big into Soul Caliber...

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

im not that big in those series eather but i thout id bring it up and also what do u think about dbz tenkaichi 3 for the wii
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ Tenkaichi is going to be friggin awesome for the Wii~!

the Darling and i played the 2nd, and it was by far one of the best fighting games i ever played! the maps were huge and there were so many characters to pick from! battles actually felt like battles! and it didn't matter what character you picked, it mattered how skilled a fighter you were! hell, i beat Super Sayain Goku as Videl~!

as for DBZT3, it's going to be off the chain! all the kinks have been worked out, and the moves are going to be more streamline! their also making the transformation for apes and Super Sayians more snazzy~! and there are two character who've NEVER EVER EVER been in ANY DBZ game~! that's Nail and King Vegeta~!

excitement~!

+ Reply to Thread