+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii Fit-Are you a believer!?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii Fit-Are you a believer!?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenAden View Post
    You have gotta be kidding me. Playing the wii exercise? O_o

I don't know about that, but I' am definitely not relying on a wii game to stay in shape.
    Right on the money.

If you guys want to play video games and stay fit, get yourself DDR and don't look back. End of that story.

Why waste money on "WiiFit" when you can go to the gym yourself. But I guess people will always like their alternatives to getting in shape.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Right on the money.

If you guys want to play video games and stay fit, get yourself DDR and don't look back. End of that story.
    I think Soshi Kitai touched on this. Miyamoto never said Wii Fit is an alternative to exercise, but rather, something to get people interested in fitness, and aid people in becoming "fit". And fitness is not necesarrily equatable with weight loss. There have been internet experiments with Wii Fit that have resulted in weight loss if I am correct, but I still wouldn't quite call it a completely viable means of that. Again though, that's not the goal.

Why waste money on "WiiFit" when you can go to the gym yourself. But I guess people will always like their alternatives to getting in shape.
    Hmm..I think gyms can be a bit intimidating for some people, and people like me aren't nearly within proximity of one. Wii Fit is convenient in that sense.

On a side note, IGN recently had an interview with a fitness trainer on how effective Wii Fit could be, and while he didn't totally buy into everything about it, he also had positive things to say as well. Here is the article if anyone wants to read it.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will yes its dumb dont buy that fit thing if you want to pay for that get a action packed game for the wii and play your heart out and lose wait on the wii that way if you would do this weight lose thing .

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverskater145 View Post
    Right on the money.

I dunno why you guys even post this when my post already answers all your doubts against Wii Fit. O_o
    It's not like this topic is 3 pages long, so it's pretty easy to read.
    What I'm trying to say is: All these people's posts AGAINST Wii Fit aren't really that reliable.

Oh, and as a tad bit of PS: DDR only exercises the legs. While good, the arms don't coordinate with the legs to its maximum degree... thus removing much needed work-out to both biceps and chest. Without the entire body reacting to the work-out, muscle-growth slows to a crawl.
    And biggest problem with most people who would WANT to go DDR, but can't: It's the noise. If you live in an apartment, or in a house with strict parents -- DDR is impossible. And not everyone lives near an arcade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2