+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wii Game Recomendations

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wii Game Recomendations

Ok im think about buyin a couple new wii games and my friends were tellin me which games were and which were bad.So i decided to throw this up.

Which game do you think are good/bad?
    Do you recommend any?
    Do you advise to condemn any?

Newbie ashleyhime is off to a good start ashleyhime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii Game Recomendations

Well what do you already have? I don't want to waste time recommending what you already have.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me see, well if you have played DBZ Tenkaiichi 2...then I recommend getting the 3rd one.
    I have also heard some pretty good things about No More Heroes though to be honest I have not played it myself. There are not many really good games for the Wii it seems. The latest big game that came out was Super Smash Bro. Brawl, and the Guitar Hero games....I think Rock Band is going to the wii also...if it has not already.
    It just depends what you like

Perhaps naming some games you got now, or genre of games you prefer would be helpful to make a good recommendation.

Thanks

I didn't like No More Heroes the shading bothered me and the graphics themself were not great. I know the Wii isn't known for great graphics but these weren't any good.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Really? Well I guess I know not to give it a try then
    How bout gameplay wise?
    and I agree the Wii was not meant for amazing graphics......but I am getting to the point where I want to see amazing visuals when playing. The wii's control system is unique and all, but they have done very little with it.

Thanks

The gameplay on No More Heroes was ok, it does use the motion control almost exclusievly. It just wasn't for me. It was really bloody too.
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+) Beware the bunnies!
    (")_(")

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I can't assume you have any of the essentials, so I'll list them off:

If you don't have Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Loz: TP for your wii yet, you probably don't deserve to own one. LoZ is great for single playa fun, SSBB covers any fun you'll want to have with friends.

If you're still craving a solo game, I'd recommend Super Mario Galaxy as well, very fun and addicting, I spent most of last christmas beating that game. Mario Kart Wii is a great one for multiplayer, and the online racing for that is supposed to be superb.

Another fun party game is WarioWare Inc. It's very simple, crazy, and gets a lot of laughs when you've got friends around. Rayman is another fun party game... that's all I can think of recommending for now, Perhaps try Metroid Prime 3 if you're in the mood to try out the wii's FPS capabilites.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if you're into to arcade shooter type games, Ghost Squad is probably going to be the best thing that ever happend to you! and i much, much, MUCH advice that you spring the extra $25 for the Wii zapper. it gives it more of an arcade feel, it's a heckuva more fun to play, and since Ghost Squad is only $30 (i think), it's bascially buying a regular game.

and as for No More Heroes, it's a great game for hard core types, as well as punk-rock-a$$-hole types... as for the graphics, well the centers on punk culture, a lot of which consists of not giving a damn... so why would the graphics be great? that aside, i thought the visuals were wonderful and gave it a rougher, 2-D feel to the game that would have been lost in standard visuals.

but don't forget there's an awesome selection of WiiWare games if you have the connection to download them. i'd recommend Pop, TV Show King, Pokemon Ranch (if you have Diamond/Pearl), Critter Round Up... and yeah!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast