+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wii.....Good or Bad choice!??

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Wii.....Good or Bad choice!??

Okay AO members...I need your help. Well, I was happy to buy a Wii recently but now I'm having second thoughts.

1.) I wanted to know if it was a bright idea buying a Wii.

2.) The second would be, if you have the Wii, what is the best game that you have for it. I know that everyone is going to say Zelda and I have that already on order but I want to know of other games. Please tell me why you would pick that one.

The games that I have right now are "My Sims" "Alien Syndrome" ...on order is "Zelda" (<---the main reason I bought the system) and "Guitar Hero III" which comes out on the 28th. Are there any games that are out now that are worth getting?

Thanks everyone and I hope your answers help other people as well.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii.....Good or Bad choice!??

well it depends if your on a budget and can only afford a wii then yes get one but if you have the bit extra more and can get a ps3 or x box 360 get them but a wii is great fun for a while but it soon gets boring but if you get a wii i will recemend getting need for speed which is a great game

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the Wii is a very good and fun system, especially if you have friends or family that enjoy playing games. it's very fun around the holidays! the Wii made last Christmas memorable for me and my honey!

the draw back is that Nintendo will let practically anyone put a game out for their systems, meaning that good-really good games are kinda few and far between. pretty much Nintendo (and a few 3-rd parties) are the ones coming out with the must buy games.

if you're a fighting game person, DBZ Tenkaichi 2 is a super fun and awesome game (DBZT3 is coming out in a couple months, so if you want to get it just save for the third). also Guilty Gear is out for the Wii, and if you get the Wii Fighting Stick (an arcarde controller with the joystick and buttons) makes it even better! you can get it on the gamestop.com website, it should be releasing to the US next month.

^_^ hope that helps~!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Overall I'd say its a solid choice to get a Wii. Although it'd kinda depend on a few circumstances as well:

-What type of game genre you enjoy generally
    -If you like to play alone or with others
    -How much cash you're willing to pay

...and so on.

But as for the Wii, its a solid family and friends system. Titles such as Wii Sports, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, etc. offer a lot to be done with multiplayers. Games such as Resident Evil 4 and Metroid creates an great appeal thanx to the innovative gameplay thanx to the Wii's unique controller. To add the system itself is the cheapest out of all 3 of the new systems between the PS3, Xbox360, and itself. The largest selling point of the Wii (in my opinion) is its unique game controller. It gives gaming a whole new outlook.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

The wii is great as long as you've got friends. You, you do have friends, right?

Zelda and Super Mario Galaxy will be great for when there's no one else around to play games with.

Warioware, the upcoming Super Smash Bros., wii sports, all great party games. Plus Guitar Hero 3's coming out for the wii, another great party game.

All and all, the wii's a sweet deal, plus with Smash bros. being online, you can pwn people on the web whenever you want. Don't let the wii haters and nay-sayers prevent you from loving the system.

However, having said all that, if you've got enough money, I'd recommend the 360 too, they've got Halo 3, Gears of War, the upcoming Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, plus Xbox live is the shit. It all comes down to how you use your system and what games you're into. Personally, I don't have a ton of time to play games anymore, so whenever my friends and I get together we usually just game, so it all depends on you whether you wasted money buying a system you won't use.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

The Wii Zapper is also going to improve rail shooters if you are into those. You also can't go wrong with Resident Evil: Wii Edition. Also, if you are into midical sims, you could check out Trama Center.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm own a Wii and I think its a good choice but I believe the best fighting games is Super Smash Bros Brawl who doesn't are out in Wii yet and if you choice Wii is a good console when the Super Smash Bros Brawl is going to release in 2008. I believe it Zelda becuase I'm only have Wii Sports and Zelda.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are able to buy it i think its a good idea to but the wii. Most games are for anyone, they have unique gameplay using the wiimote. As for a sugested game im not completly sure. Metroid prime 3 is fun, as is paper mario, also mario strikers is fun but somtimes agrivating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast