Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wii or XBox360??

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Wii or XBox360??

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    ok People help me out here?.. i wanna buy my fiance a birthday gift.I want to buy him the wii or xbox360,,i just dont know which one is better?..althought the wii is cheaper...is spending a couple more dollars on a xbox360 worth it..personally though he would like either one..but i want to really knock his socks off with this one..I'm a gamer myself and l would personally like the xbox360 cuz for some reason that system has better single playing games,,am i right? ,,,other than that..the wii is an excellent fun thing to have when having friends over to play (we always love to do that- me and him always like to go against each other too-..)but this not about me and other ppl ..its a gift for him..

Guys or Girls can ya help me out here..what should I get him...something he can enjoy with his friends and me or something for him to relax and enjoy...
    Get him a 360 he will love it you will love it and his friends will love it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 09, 2008)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii or XBox360??

360!!!!!!

I love the 360, because you can download burned CD's on it, and you can buy games and stuff on internet, its fun too because everygame almost has a 1 player action lol, so get him a 360, it'll be fun.

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wouild get the 360 as i like it as i own one they have a lot of good games out for it so it would be the best choice.

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.......I don't really know. Even though I own a wii and I am not really a big fan of the 360...Im gonna have to say get him a 360. Just because of the games the games upcoming and already out. Games such as: Gta 4(thats gonna take him a while), Gears of war 2, Halo3, Call of duty 4, Devil may cry 4(my favorite), Resident Evil 5 and left 4 dead.Yea soo get him a 360.
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a wii user, but if you're buying it for him, I'd say 360 for sure. live is a blast, the games are better quality graphics and have a lot more violent games availible than wii. I'd buy a wii for your kids though. All I ever use my wii for is when friends and such are over.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

The Xbox360 is better than the Wii because there are better games out for it. Also, you get what you pay for. The game you should get him is Halo 3. Also, the 360 is just as "multiplayer friendly" as the Wii is. You can have up to 4 players on one 360... also, the hard drive is removable (unlike the Wii)... so yea. If you have a warranty, you can send it to Microsoft for a free repair, or (if they CANT fix it), they'll send you a completely new system.PLUS When they send it back to you, they'll send you a free month of Xbox LIVE subscription. Its up to you, Candy. I recommend the 360, though.

Meow. :3

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I'm a wii user, but if you're buying it for him, I'd say 360 for sure. live is a blast, the games are better quality graphics and have a lot more violent games availible than wii. I'd buy a wii for your kids though. All I ever use my wii for is when friends and such are over.
    Ur right..thats what i thought actually..we will use a wii for later than..^.^

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    The Xbox360 is better than the Wii because there are better games out for it. Also, you get what you pay for. The game you should get him is Halo 3. Also, the 360 is just as "multiplayer friendly" as the Wii is. You can have up to 4 players on one 360... also, the hard drive is removable (unlike the Wii)... so yea. If you have a warranty, you can send it to Microsoft for a free repair, or (if they CANT fix it), they'll send you a completely new system.PLUS When they send it back to you, they'll send you a free month of Xbox LIVE subscription. Its up to you, Candy. I recommend the 360, though.
    hmmm im guessing u have a Xbox360 and that happened to urs or something >.>..but yea..Halo 3 is the only one game he keeps going on about..i didnt know it was for the XBOX360 only..wow then hands down i getting the 360 for him..(dont really know much about Halo though..it must be a good game ????)
    Dont u like it too Louis? ..u talk about that game too alot ..^______^

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    Ur right..thats what i thought actually..we will use a wii for later than..^.^

hmmm im guessing u have a Xbox360 and that happened to urs or something >.>..but yea..Halo 3 is the only one game he keeps going on about..i didnt know it was for the XBOX360 only..wow then hands down i getting the 360 for him..(dont really know much about Halo though..it must be a good game ????)
    Dont u like it too Louis? ..u talk about that game too alot ..^______^
    Yep! Best game ever! I think that if you played it, you'd be hooked on it! Its not like other shooters. It has a cool story line.

P.S. The "Arcade" version of the Xbox360 is cheaper then the Wii and the regular version is just as expensive. Just that you'd like to know.
    Last edited by katsoyori33; Sep 09, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Meow. :3

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast