Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wii or XBox360??

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii or XBox360??

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Yep! Best game ever! I think that if you played it, you'd be hooked on it! Its not like other shooters. It has a cool story line.
    oh really..ill give it a shoot..okiee..well if its anything like the Bad Company Game..i will like it..but im not really a fan of shooting games..but i like that bad company game..^.^ thats something he might like right?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 3 is deffenetly one of the best games around. My brother and I play it at least once every day on live. We dont do ranked matches as the people there tend to have no lives. But we play Infection games constantly as those are fun as hell with a bunch of people. My brother and I made a really fun one called "SANDY SCAB" and every one loves it. We also made a new one called "FROZEN SCABY" Its a lot harder and much faster pace then "SANDY SCAB." But any way. Yeah Halo 3, Gears of War, Tiberium (which is comming out here shortly) Chrome Hounds, COD4, ect, ect, ect. You cant go wrong with a 360. Oh and make sure you get that warrenty.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    oh really..ill give it a shoot..okiee..well if its anything like the Bad Company Game..i will like it..but im not really a fan of shooting games..but i like that bad company game..^.^ thats something he might like right?
    Yes. Its even better than Battlefield: Bad Company. It barely has any cussing and when there is its, like, PG words lol. Also, the blood doesnt come in huge amounts... 7 words: it should've been rated T for Teen

Meow. :3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Yes. Its even better than Battlefield: Bad Company. It barely has any cussing and when there is its, like, PG words lol. Also, the blood doesnt come in huge amounts... 7 words: it should've been rated T for Teen
    who cares about cussing ..its bad to swear anyway..*poke*..lol ^.^ .i never heard of battlefield..though

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

i never heard of battlefield..though
    You will be shuned from the gamer society for not knowing about battlefield... Or not. Battlefield playes like a capture and controle game play, you capture out posts so it allows your team to spawn closer to the main enemy base. Out posts constantly change hands from one team to the next and vicea versa very often. Its loads of fun.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You will be shuned from the gamer society for not knowing about battlefield... Or not. Battlefield playes like a capture and controle game play, you capture out posts so it allows your team to spawn closer to the main enemy base. Out posts constantly change hands from one team to the next and vicea versa very often. Its loads of fun.
    Battlefield..hmm maybe i should check it out..sounds dangerous..yet fun..oooo thats what me like..But Serioulsy..whats wrong with Bad Company..im hook on that game ..i do it live too..me and a couple friends love to see how long we can last..i keep dying but i got the hang of it..im pretty good..i can kill two men with just two bullets..in distance mode..lol..im usually on the main battle field..i like, up close and personnal. .^.^ lol
    Haha..i dare any man to cross the line..

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Battlefield..hmm maybe i should check it out..sounds dangerous..yet fun..oooo thats what me like..But Serioulsy..whats wrong with Bad Company..im hook on that game ..i do it live too..me and a couple friends love to see how long we can last..i keep dying but i got the hang of it..im pretty good..i can kill two men with just two bullets..in distance mode..lol..im usually on the main battle field..i like, up close and personnal. .^.^ lol
    Haha..i dare any man to cross the line..
    Bad Company is a part of the Battlefield series...

Meow. :3

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

id choose the 360 its graphic are way better then the wii plus their is a huge variety of games to choose for it, Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, Halo 3 i could keep going but it will take a looooonnng time

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast