Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wii or XBox360??

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii or XBox360??

As mostly everyone said, it's all about the games. If you like shooters and online play, or perhaps some massively single player games, i would go with the xbox 360.

If however you are more into more casual games, or multiplayer party games, then the Wii is your best choice.
    Why hello there!

Newbie kenkenytmh is off to a good start
    Thanks

my oppinion is the wii...some of the new games they are coming out with are just to much fun...and the new madden for it is amazing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kenkenytmh For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 11, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenkenytmh View Post
    my oppinion is the wii...some of the new games they are coming out with are just to much fun...and the new madden for it is amazing
    Yeah..i know the wii has some pretty cool party playing games out there ^.^..im not really a fan of madden but my brothers are and they go on about how the wii has awsome play for madden ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Bad Company is a part of the Battlefield series...
    oh..really..O.o..i didnt know that.no wonder i never heard of it..bad company was the first actually shooting game i ever play..as u know im into role-playing ,adventure and crap like that..but ill check it out..well from ur opioin which is better... bad company or battlefield??

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it depends. I like XBox 360 A LOT! But I like the psuedo work out I can get with the Wii. BUT... I would get a 360 first
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there is Battlefield 1942 which is the first one made and is hell of a fun game. Then there were spin offs of it like secrit weapons of WWII and Road to Rome. Then there was Battlefield 2142 which is a futuristic version where you can drive mechs and a bunch of other high tech dodads, and you can customize your soldier. There is also Quake Wars which is really fun if you dont mind dieing almost constantly because of people calling in all maner of artillery and deploying deffesive weapon inplacments.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Right now i'm pretty pissed at the 360., why you ask?.,because they're still getting the ring of death!!! I havent played in a long time becuase of mine crapped out on me and sending it out is a pain, so i'd rather healthily stay off it ^_^.

but game wise, since i'm a persone who likes good games , and having the great joy of playing on an old fashioned controller, i go with 360.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SasuraiHell For This Useful Post:

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I do admit, the red ring of death is a prevalent problem and would turn most into wii or ps3 owners. My friend got it a few weeks ago, but his warranty covered it.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Byaku Guy For This Useful Post:

Newbie maddog420 is off to a good start maddog420's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    ok People help me out here?.. i wanna buy my fiance a birthday gift.I want to buy him the wii or xbox360,,i just dont know which one is better?..althought the wii is cheaper...is spending a couple more dollars on a xbox360 worth it..personally though he would like either one..but i want to really knock his socks off with this one..I'm a gamer myself and l would personally like the xbox360 cuz for some reason that system has better single playing games,,am i right? ,,,other than that..the wii is an excellent fun thing to have when having friends over to play (we always love to do that- me and him always like to go against each other too-..)but this not about me and other ppl ..its a gift for him..

Guys or Girls can ya help me out here..what should I get him...something he can enjoy with his friends and me or something for him to relax and enjoy...
    i would get them a 360 cuz it has better games and stuff and holds more memory plus u can get on the intrnet with it and face other ppl
    arc angel dark angel lend me thy light through deaths vial do we have heaven in sight

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maddog420 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast