Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Wii or XBox360??

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii or XBox360??

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    For me it depends. I like XBox 360 A LOT! But I like the psuedo work out I can get with the Wii. BUT... I would get a 360 first
    lol.well actually thats the thing i hate about the WII.. the fact that it involes alot of movement..im out of shape..and i get tired easlier..lol..i mean in ddr..im beinging to slow down..-_-..i got a cramp when play the will before ..wii sports..i think it was bowling or golf..and my hand cramped up ..in just an hour play..im used to just playiung for hours and never getting tried..unless my eyes do..but now i have to worry about my hands and other parts..On time i smacked my friend in the face with the wii contoller..when playing the wii sports tennis game..we were playing doubles in a small bedroom..O.o..wow did that game get rough..lol..i never played tennis like that before..

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wii or XBox360??

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    lol.well actually thats the thing i hate about the WII.. the fact that it involes alot of movement..im out of shape..and i get tired easlier..lol..i mean in ddr..im beinging to slow down..-_-..i got a cramp when play the will before ..wii sports..i think it was bowling or golf..and my hand cramped up ..in just an hour play..im used to just playiung for hours and never getting tried..unless my eyes do..but now i have to worry about my hands and other parts..On time i smacked my friend in the face with the wii contoller..when playing the wii sports tennis game..we were playing doubles in a small bedroom..O.o..wow did that game get rough..lol..i never played tennis like that before..
    ROFL! Thats what happened when me and a friend was playing baseball on the Wii

Meow. :3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Sep 19, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5