+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wild n Out: Mtv

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Wild n Out: Mtv

This is like the Yo Mama one lol, I like this show because they have a lot of famous people on their and funny comedians too, including when lil Jon was on their, I forgot his name, (one with the funny hairdos) he's crazy and funny to say anything lol.

what you guys think about this show?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Wild n Out: Mtv

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    This is like the Yo Mama one lol, I like this show because they have a lot of famous people on their and funny comedians too, including when lil Jon was on their, I forgot his name, (one with the funny hairdos) he's crazy and funny to say anything lol.

what you guys think about this show?
    Wow I'm surprised no one commented on THIS show (yet) , but people posted about the "yo-mama" show? OK...
    Wild n out actually has entertainment value in my opinion... Im not a big TV watcher generally speaking, but Ive cought quite a few episodes and Im almost always enertained...
    Nick Cannon is kinda cute for a young buck... but they also feature all sorts of other comedians. Katt Williams (the one with the pimp perm). And Mikey Day... Yeah.
    I also like the fact its based on unrehearsed adlib. That takes balls man. Its like a funnier, streets version of "whos line is it anyway"...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Lead is off to a good start Lead's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wild n Out: Mtv

hahah that show is the best, gotta love Nick and comdey, Fave part of the show is at the end where they rap insults
    I'm a Newbie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Wild n Out: Mtv

I like Wild n' Out! I haven't seen that on though. Is it still coming on? If you know tell me. That show is funny! I also like Yo Momma.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Wild n Out: Mtv

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe, Just mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe this one wouldn't that stupid..... but I really doubt it comming from MTV.....
    MTV used to be a good music channel, but with programs like this has lowered its quality I think.
    Last edited by lebasiara; Apr 04, 2007 at 12:36 PM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I never really seen it because i don't like it its just not my type of show thats all.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

Its all scripted

and like most MTV shows, they make you value useless shut.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I'm pretty into the show. Most of the time they are pretty clever with some of their jokes and props.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast