+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will Imports work in Domestic (USA) machines?

Newbie Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Imports work in Domestic (USA) machines?

Alright, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm asking you fellow animeonliners to help me out.

Here's the problem:
    I want to purchase a JPop cd and it will most likely be import, because almost no Jpop cd's are sold in America.

But I'm not sure if Import cd's will be able to play in my cd player or stereo.

----I already have an import DVD and CD, but I'm not sure if those were special exceptions.

Please help me out?
    Last edited by Enishi-Kun25; Mar 24, 2006 at 10:16 PM.
    "...Think not on what you lack as much as on what you have..."

Newbie Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Imports work in Domestic (USA) machines?

Well I say waste your money and buy the CD that might not work in your CD player.

Newbie Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Shadow
    Well I say waste your money and buy the CD that might not work in your CD player.
    Yeah.....thanks. But imports are sometimes more expensive. It doesn't sound like what you gave me was actual help. "Waste" my money, yeah...thanks for the advice.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. I don't know what Jpop is, But if it's a CD: Everything should be good. The only time I know when you need the systems are when Is like for PS, PS2, XBOX, ect.
    It won't work if it's a game, but a CD yes. If Im wrong just buy a CD player from there.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Hi. I don't know what Jpop is, But if it's a CD: Everything should be good. The only time I know when you need the systems are when Is like for PS, PS2, XBOX, ect.
    It won't work if it's a game, but a CD yes. If Im wrong just buy a CD player from there.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, that the player rules only were restricted to games. Thanks for your opinion, it does help a lot. (of course I am aware that you are not 100% sure, but still thanks)

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought CD's while I was in Australia and they play fine in my CD player and PS2. I beleive DVD's and Games are the only things with the region codes.
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    I bought CD's while I was in Australia and they play fine in my CD player and PS2. I beleive DVD's and Games are the only things with the region codes.
    Thanks. Yeah i went to Japan Town, San Francisco today. I saw that the region codes only appeared on DVD's or Music that contained DVD extras. But I didn't buy anything, as the cd was way too expensive. I know an online site that can get it for cheap. But with the opinions you guys gave me and my adventuring to SF has made me more comfortable with purchasing Import DVD's.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, any cd will play in any cd player in the world, cd's do not have regional coding, only games and movies have these region codings, so no worries.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast