+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Smith getting big on the big screen?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Will Smith getting big on the big screen?

Do you think that Will Smith is getting bigger in the movies?

Ok it all started out with the simpliest movie of I,Robot and now he has been making new action packed movies, but i am not indeed sure if I,Robot was his first movie. I have seen the newest preview of Hancock which is action and this one is much better then the rest of the movies he has made so far.
    I would say that he is getting bigger on the big screen.

Ok people what do you guys think of this?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Smith getting big on the big screen?

he was in way before i, robot but he wasn't in too many good ones other than independence day and men in black. his last line of movies i have to say were decent. i, robot was surprisingly great. the pursuit of happyness and i am legend were very good too. hitch i did not find to be as entertaining as it was intended to be. but hancock looks like it could be something worth seeing. i still say i could act better than he can but what do i know.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Smith has been pretty big on TV for a while...specially due to Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
    After which he was in some movies like MIB and Independence day which were pretty good hits. Now he is played in a few more movies....though I must admit I liked Hitch very much opposed to what Nightwish said.....I do not know why. But all in all he has been on the big screen for a while now, and I got the feeling we will be seeing a lot of Will Smith for a while too.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Omg, Will Smith is Will Smith. He's been big since Fresh Prince.

He's not coming out now, he's been out.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i was asking from the movie, but oh well it can come from Telivision series as well. Though i have never seen the old movies about Will Smith before except the MIB of course. So would you consider him as your favorite idol in the movies?

|アスタロス|

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok hes been out since MIB.(movies wise) i like all of his movies. He seems to be getting better with each one he does. With the exception of bad boys witch was just some air heads waving guns around. But MIB,Independence day,I Robot,i am legend, and now hancock. Yea hes great.

Thanks

So, do you think that by him making more movies will be much better then the previous ones that has already been out?

|アスタロス|

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yea thats kind of obvious. With new technology the movies will be better and by making more movies he gains more fan base to fund bigger better movies. Plus as he makes more movies he will gain experince so he can throw some things in or take some things out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little negi sensei For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 25, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast