+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Smith getting big on the big screen?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Smith getting big on the big screen?

I love Willl Smith! I think he's already on the big screen and not getting on the big screen. I mean, he is a good actor. People already took notice of his acting abilities. I think that he will be a better actor on the few years to come.

Yeah, he'll make more and bettee movies and get more fans. Like Little Negi said, with technology anything can happen in a movie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ayu For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 25, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting from both of you into explaining from my question, but i necessarily needed to know how more advanced will, he get by simply creating more action movies that really push its edge to the test?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I think will smiths biggest movie was independence day, in my opinion, i loved that movies, an would love to see a part too. I havent known will smith to do part 2 in any movie as of yet. But i think he is a genius as a actor, he picks the best roles an always makes the biggest smashes of the year. He is definitly one of the greatest actors of all time.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

men in black was one of his first movies, he is getting bigger and his new role in Hancock looks SICK i must say i watched the preview for it last night when i went to go watch the hulk, and i must say i want to go watch Hancock!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

admitidly he;s been in some fantastic movies. but Hancock i'm uneasy about. to me it just seems like a "superman with an edge" kinda deal. nothing too special and certainly nothing we haven't seen.
    Why hello there!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

So, do you think that this extra variation does more experience to everyone?*

I normally agree with all but there is one surpise i am not going to spill out, because there are more things to come i am not just an ordinary guy with simply agree and disagree sayings. When on the other hand i have read reviews and explain about certain features that relate to the upcoming events with Will Smith...

I do honestly believe that there are going to be more tons of things being prepared for the whole public to be thrilled after watching Hancock, and not only will that affect that publicity of the fans, but it will do impact of making more and more until the last breath is taken.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

hancock does seem like its been done before....and it has but i'm going to watch it because of Willl Smith presence that he brings to a character. super man is perfect in everyway....hancock starts off as a drunk, doing whatever he wants, kind of like a rebel and just being portrayed by Smith i think he will bring something new to something old.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm surprised that none of you have mentioned movies like Wild Wild West, Enemy of the State, and The Pursuit of Happiness.

And Jade, come on. He did a sequel to Bad Boys and MIB.

Will Smith is a pretty big name actor at this point. Heck, the 4th of July weekend has been referred to as "Big Willy Weekend" because a number of his block busters released in theaters within two weeks of the 4th.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast