Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you reserve your PS3

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Will you reserve your PS3

Finalllllllllllllly The Truth has come back to Anime Online.....whay up peeps long-time no speak or chat. It's been awhile since the last posts. Just experience my 1st anime con....It's was pretty good. Anyway I see the PS3 was shown at E3 and I saw the crazy price tag. 500 for the 20gb and 600 for 60gb package. I read and heard from sources that the best package to get is the $600 deal because there just alot of stuff that comes with it and you'll be able to upgrade...but the $500 package you can't upgrade certain services are not going to be available...that sucks. I recently called EBgames and they told me the preorders are going to be available the middle of next week and $50 is the deposit. So which package are you guys are gonna get. Me...I decided which one to get. But I am getting a PS3.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Will you reserve your PS3

I'm not going to preorder one. I'll wait until after the first price drop. Not really because of the price but because I don't want any bugs or glitches in the system.

The $500 package is worthless.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree with Hassun like the Xbox 360 there was an virus or something and they had to get all the Xbox 360 and fix it and so that might be the best thing to do just wait.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie s_eya may be famous one day s_eya may be famous one day
    Thanks

OMGosh, my friend is sooooo lucky, he gets a PS3 for free cause his mom works at Sony.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Di ni ni ni ni ni ni ni nini ni neh! Norw nen! Di ni ni ni ni ni ni ni nini ni neh! Nowr! Di ni ni ni ni ni ni ni nini ni neh! Nowr nini nawr ni ni nawrni nawr ni ni!

Damn, can't get that tune out of my head...

Anyway, no. I'm getting the Revolution and Xbox 360. For the next Super Smash Bros. and Halo 3!

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

No.

I'll wait two years. I'll just sleep over my best bud's house and play their game.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie atashi may be famous one day atashi may be famous one day atashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm i guess I will reseve my ps3 and sell it when I get older.

Thank you soooo much equinn for leting me us this pic of your!!!!!

This is a cute little clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIayUnbA

My favorite song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frvSHvlzSM

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to reserve new things like PS3, but if I do, it will be for my greedy Ebaying purposes, lol. I would never keep a first generation console...I would rather wait til the prices drop and then go buy myself a 2nd or 3rd generation console...1st gens Suck!

o~Piggy-san~o

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast