Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you reserve your PS3

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will you reserve your PS3

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I will wait till they get them all situated and all the bugs are out and the price is around $200 before i buy one... *gets ready for a long wait*
    Same here. Im not paying 500-600, thats highway robbery. Id rather put that money to better use. Like stocking up on the must have games. So when it lowers im ready.

I hear there going to skrew us over on the games too. I hear they won't be $49.99 anymore?

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Im going to buy the revolution first
    and buy the PS3 when the price drops

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Fosure! It will be worth it I think, Im not ganna wait for like a year for the price to come down,

600$ though that is the problem :-(

Its alot of money but I know its ganna be the bomb!! XD!!!

Newbie Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll probably wait for the price drops.
    Not only do you get it for cheaper, but
    it has a less chance of having bugs
    because the problems have already
    been noticed and attended to.

Newbie daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i am reserving a 60 gig ps 3

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the PS3 going to have it were there is a hard drive needed say for Final fantasy XI Online or no?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I will wait a year before I get a PS3. By then the price will be at a reasonable price and any potential viruses the system might have would by then be taken care of.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the earliest I would have the money for PS3 is going to be Christmas so pre-ordering for me would be a waste just because I won't be able to pick it up on the release date.
    I do plan on getting one though, and hopefully only a few months after they come out but I guess only time will tell.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast