+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Wonder Years

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

The Wonder Years

Anyone remember "The Wonder Years" show. Probably none of the younger people but the older people should have either seen or heard about this, I think. But this show is one of the best seires ever. Can't believe it that it was never release it on dvd.

The show was about Kevin Arnold, a standard child in a everyday family, facing everyday problems, and his love life Winnie Cooper. Daneil Stern, Home alone guy "Marve" acts as the narrator and Kevins older and wiser self.

Does anyone remember this awsome show. And what do you like about this show. Anything you hate about this show?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Wonder Years

Oh yeah, I remember that show, though this is the least likely place I'd expect this show to be brought up, but what the hell? It's one of my more vivid childhood memories watching that show. Watched all the seasons. You'd think it'd be a no-brainer for DVDs though.....

One of the things I thought was funny about the show was the rumor that the nerdy best friend was marilyn manson.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember that show, though this is the least likely place I'd expect this show to be brought up, but what the hell? It's one of my more vivid childhood memories watching that show. Watched all the seasons. You'd think it'd be a no-brainer for DVDs though.....

One of the things I thought was funny about the show was the rumor that the nerdy best friend was marilyn manson.
    True but the reason the show was not released on dvd/vhs as due to the cost of securing the music rights for the show. All they release was two "Best of" dvd set called "The best of the wonder years" and "the christmas wonder years".
    This world is corrupt

Newbie midnight mistress is off to a good start midnight mistress's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i love the wonder years, kevin is so dumb like all the time

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

"What would you doooo, If I sang, outa tune.... would ya stand up and walk out on me.
    Lend me your eeeear, and I'll sing you a song.... And I will try not to sing outa key."

atomik_sprout (another member here on AO) was playing the original beatles version of that song on his guitar. Well the song got stuck in my, but when I sang it... I was doing the wonder years version.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    "What would you doooo, If I sang, outa tune.... would ya stand up and walk out on me.
    Lend me your eeeear, and I'll sing you a song.... And I will try not to sing outa key."

atomik_sprout (another member here on AO) was playing the original beatles version of that song on his guitar. Well the song got stuck in my, but when I sang it... I was doing the wonder years version.

How good is your singing, as if its not good, then yes. I would be walking out on you. And are you going to try to stay on tune? The theme song was sung by Joe Crocker.
    This world is corrupt

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

yep... I knew that. Joe Cocker actually not Crocker.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread