+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World of Starcraft?

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

World of Starcraft?

I recently was told by my buddy that they are in the works of producing a World of Starcraft video game. (title not set in stone yet) Do you think that it'll have such a big impact on the MMO industry as WOW did? Do you even know if they will make it an MMO or a Strat. game? Would you play World of Starcraft if it came out? Personally I have never gotten into the Starcraft series, I always played Command and Conquer but I do know a few people who just love the sci-fi stuff better and are addicted to Starcraft. Gimme your thoughts!

I didn't see this thread posted so if it already was, my bad.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: World of Starcraft?

i like starcraft...but i really doubt that WoW fans would switch to it and those who really like starcraft...i still think would doubt it. i mean world of starcraft...that would just be way too weird.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Uwaah!
    I love that game so much, I don't know if they are going to make a game like that, but if they do I hope it is a MMO, it might be a little harder to play it that way than if it was a strategy game.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive that the world of starcraft will be like world of warcraft but with starcraft characters. The animatuion will be actually good and the system requirments will have to be higher. The blizzard company is still buzzed whether they should even bother to make another starcraft game. Starcratf Ghost was the second version and they did not go past that. If they do make a third, fans o diablo also will be wondering if they will have another diablo game. Diablo had a bit more success and still has more players on the net now. just to point out

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard a game called Starcraft ghost is coming out this summer, at least that what the preview said lol.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see a mmorpg that has a futuristic setting. I'm getting tired of seeing the damn same thing over and over again - swordsman, archer, mage etc.

It could like the game Freelancer.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    i like starcraft...but i really doubt that WoW fans would switch to it and those who really like starcraft...i still think would doubt it. i mean world of starcraft...that would just be way too weird.
    I don't have the details on the whole article yet and I can't research it because of my internet limitations but I think you're right. I don't see WoW fans moving toward a World of Starcraft game, but I bet it would open a new gate for gamers to explore a sci-fi type of MMO. Are there even any sci-fi MMO's now?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

I totally agree...it would be really a step forward from most medieval settings. iwould like to see a futuristic mmo but it would be real hard to develop a story for it...i could understand starcraft being it but i think it would just be way to complex. in my opinion anyway.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast