+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: World.Trade.Center

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World.Trade.Center

interesting .......hollywood do always try to make money out of everything some i guess u could they're godless bloodsuckers abt it.

i havent seen the film but if i can i'll go see it

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if the movie disshonors those that died, then the families need to GET OVER IT! this is the best kind of thing that could happen, because the pplz that died will truely be imortalized. not just in a history book that no1 cares about.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch man how can someone get over the 9/11, I mean a lot of people died and I had a friend that lost her grandma because of that and I dont think it can be easy.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

you misunderstand. i assure you that someone will think that the movie disrepects the ones that died, and i mean that THEY need to get over THEMSELVES.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

O ok sorry about that. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The funniest thing about this movie is that it's not released in September 11. At least they got the Jesus movie right. It would've been awkward to watch a movie about Jesus on Halloween.

Oh, and a little note for people that say that the creators don't understand themselves about the tragedy: John McLoughlin and Will Jimeno (played by Nicholas Cage and Michael Pena respectively), and their wives, (played by Maria Bello and Maggie Gyllenhaal in the movie), were involved with the production of the movie and they have continued to support the film from the start.

One of the good things about this movie so far is that it is directed by Oliver Stone a and he's done some really great movies in the past. Albeit a bit controversial, but still really great.

My opinion: This movie is just as controversial as Passion of the Christ.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Lichman may be famous one day Lichman may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't really think people should make movies of bad things that happend near the present, its ju st showing much it sucked back then for the family members of the people who died
    Boogers are for kings

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nate_grey_x View Post
    Hollywood is capitalizing on the emotions of people just like Pearl Harbor and Titanic. In my opinion this movie is complete garbage and no I haven't seen it and I never will. It's all about money.
    basically...

I think its a waste of time were they're just reminding us what happened..don't you think its been remembered long enough? its been 6-7 years since it happened..... it has n. cage in it....nough said
    I mean a movie like this is gonna be sooo interesting(sarcastically said) a COP (not a plain person) sees it happen he goes and helps and ends up getting stuck or just helps people who are trapped and then he has to escape thats the ENTIRE movie!!1WOW amazing so COMPELLING not really its gonna rake in a bunch of money and every body will end up saying it was "meaningfull" but sucked otherwise I think its gonna be a waste of movie
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast