+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: World.Trade.Center

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World.Trade.Center

how dare you! you would spit on a memory of 9-11?!?! sacrilage!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post

My opinion: This movie is just as controversial as Passion of the Christ.
    wow. never thought of it that way. hmm....this has me thinking again...

good point ih.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: World.Trade.Center

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    I think its a waste of time were they're just reminding us what happened..don't you think its been remembered long enough? its been 6-7 years since it happened..... it has n. cage in it....nough said
    I mean a movie like this is gonna be sooo interesting(sarcastically said) a COP (not a plain person) sees it happen he goes and helps and ends up getting stuck or just helps people who are trapped and then he has to escape thats the ENTIRE movie!!1WOW amazing so COMPELLING not really its gonna rake in a bunch of money and every body will end up saying it was "meaningfull" but sucked otherwise I think its gonna be a waste of movie
    Anything can be simplified and can be viewed as a "waste of time". Anything can lose it's point if you look at it all in a simplistic way.

Passion of the Christ: Jewish guy gets tortured and killed.
    Titanic: Ship hits iceberg, ship sinks, people die, people freeze in the middle of the Atlantic, the end.
    Die Hard: New York cop gets stuck in building with German terrorists and has to save his ex-wife and all the other people in the building. Yippie-ki-yay, mother****er.
    The Sixth Sense: Creepy kid can see ghosts. Boo.
    Se7en: Serial killer kills people in weird ways, mind****s detectives looking for him.
    Scooby Dooby Doo: Actors and actresses who try to act like their teenagers go to spooky island, parties with a bunch of stoners, and gets chased by monsters.
    The Lion King: Uncle kills king, prince becomes homeless, meets a gay couple, and becomes a hippie. Prince has to defeat uncle in a battle that just has to have slow motion so that he can reclaim the throne.

THE END!

Strip away the heart and the soul and the pizazz and all you get is shit.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 14, 2006 at 03:18 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, thats hillarious sh*t right there innerhell.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think this movie should've happened. Not only is it sad for the families for which it happened to but its really disrespectful especially that this movie will be made for the profits. Maybe they should donate it to the families or something.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its they made the movie cuz I think some ppl dojnt think its a big deal but when they see that movie it opens their eyes to wats really going on

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Passion of the Christ made most Christians happy in their Christian pants, but made Jewish people and gore-unfriendly people uneasy. Titanic made survivors queasy and depressed to remember that terrible time. Dumbo has black people working for the white man. Any movie about the Holocaust is... Do I have to finish that sentence?

Controversial movies just do what they're supposed to do. Some families will praise the move while some will not. In the end, as long as it makes a splash in the box office, nothing else matters. Oh, and also remembering and feeling sadness makes people stronger.
    I love my girlfriend.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    I don't think this movie should've happened. Not only is it sad for the families for which it happened to but its really disrespectful especially that this movie will be made for the profits. Maybe they should donate it to the families or something.
    I agree with you, or maybe they should let us watch the freaking movie for free!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast