+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: World.Trade.Center

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World.Trade.Center

The heat of the jet fuel burning melted the steel infrastructure of the building, causing it to collapse on itself. The end. That makes much more sense than the idea of using bombs. If bombs were used, then where were the explosions? The only explosions came from the planes themselves.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 15, 2006 at 05:17 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly, even more proof right there.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    thats a rediculous idea, there were no bombs, that would have cuased the towers to fall faster than they did. the gov. already ran the simulations.
    Not trying to start a fight but there was bombs, a missile hit the pentagon, and it was all a conspiracy,plus fold a 20 a certain way and you can see it
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sXZXNAAJZ2k

I'll do it man.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    Not trying to start a fight but there was bombs, a missile hit the pentagon, and it was all a conspiracy,plus fold a 20 a certain way and you can see it
    be my best friend!

and yes, there were bombs, you can even see the flashes as the tower fell. the jet fuel only heated up 2000, when it would have taken 3000 to make the tanks explode.(an article was published exposing this, and the author was fired days later)

also, personel and firefighters heard explosions from the basement mere seconds before the planes hit.

even more proof: days before the towers were attacked, there were random evac drills, and all the bomb sniffing dogs were randomly taken off.

more odities:

visual and experts agree that it was as if the trade centers were meant to fall, like a demolition, they both fell straight. with the structer of the trade centers, it was inmpossible for the planes to bring them down.

why did the second tower fall ebfore the first tower???

and why did a third building fall? guess what it smashed? a building containing files of executives being tried for business related cases(coincidence? i think not)
    Last edited by Shu; Aug 15, 2006 at 11:06 PM.

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    now back to the pentagon. yes, a missle hit it. i honstly belive opur own government did it, for reasons unknown(to show mental toughness maybe?)

there were no traces of plane wreckage, all witnesses said they smelled gunpowder, which is a distinctly different smell than jet fuel.

also, the FBI quickly confiscated all gas station camera footage, and there were no witness(hmm........why couldnt we see, huh?)

when the government finally released footage, it was a mere 5 frames, none of them showing a plane

also, the area the plane(aka missle) struck the pentagon, was the only area that was designed to absorb the blast.

another coincidence was donald rumpsfelds office was exactly parallel to the area that the missle hit

Shu
    Thanks

and im sure there will be plenty off people to call me an asshole or dissagree with me, but i dont care. know the damn facts before you call me an idiot and tell me im wrong

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.;361626]Many of my friends have been debating and arguing about whether or not it was right for them to make a movie about what happened on Sept. 11. The movie, "world trade center" depicts just that...about a cop who got trapped in the debri from the second building which collapsed after the first [or so i heard]. Yes its nice to bring us back to the past or whatnot, but the question is, is it right for them to put out a movie about something they have no idea of how it felt. I guess some people think its offending to the people who died or to family members of those who did. I Personally believe that yes it is an offence...but what do i know?...i just want to watch the movie and see how it affects me. Also, on that note, United 93 was an awesome movie. I loved it. It really "captured the moment". I cried. ...but.....I feel offended in a way, because those actors are not the people. They have no clue who was feeling what on that plane. So, yeah, I would just like to know what my fellow AO members think on this topic?..is it an offence or not?

exzactly it took alot more then one police to do anything and out of all the people that died he just managed to live

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    now back to the pentagon. yes, a missle hit it. i honstly belive opur own government did it, for reasons unknown(to show mental toughness maybe?)

there were no traces of plane wreckage, all witnesses said they smelled gunpowder, which is a distinctly different smell than jet fuel.

also, the FBI quickly confiscated all gas station camera footage, and there were no witness(hmm........why couldnt we see, huh?)

when the government finally released footage, it was a mere 5 frames, none of them showing a plane

also, the area the plane(aka missle) struck the pentagon, was the only area that was designed to absorb the blast.

another coincidence was donald rumpsfelds office was exactly parallel to the area that the missle hit
    they did it to make peoples that terrorists did it so it would look like they would have a reason to go to iraq when the real reason was oil

I'll do it man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast