+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: World.Trade.Center

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World.Trade.Center

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    they did it to make peoples that terrorists did it so it would look like they would have a reason to go to iraq when the real reason was oil
    Exactly that was the main reason, by the same time, Bush was searching for Osama, but then he suddenly targeted Iraq. There is nothing in Iraq other than oil.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    My opinion: This movie is just as controversial as Passion of the Christ.
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. The Passion of the Christ was based off events that happened THOUSANDS of years ago. This movie is about events that didn't even happen a decade ago.

My beef with this movie? They're releasing this shit too soon. Pearl Harbor was done almost 50 years after WWII. Same can be said for the Titantic. There's no room for a younger generation to see and understand that the past was tough in this movie. All the people who see world trade center were ALIVE and LIVED the events of 9/11, we don't need a reminder people. I remember, I'll always remember. I can tell you exactly what I did when I woke up that morning. I'm saying that hollywood needs to wait at least a couple decades till after the war that followed is finished, and so that the younger generations (i.e. the offspring of those who lived it) can see for themselves what happened in a dramatization. I don't think I would appreciate the movie Pearl Harbor back in the 40s if were released merely 5 years after it happened.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    they did it to make peoples that terrorists did it so it would look like they would have a reason to go to iraq when the real reason was oil
    bingo, even a better reason

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

and most of the things from the media lies like cnn and fox some of those attempeted terror attacks never happened but they say it to make it look like the government is doing something and thats why bush is a fag and the laughing devil on my sig is him getting shot
    Last edited by 02134; Aug 16, 2006 at 02:37 PM.

I'll do it man.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...hollywood may be crossing the line on this one. although it would make a great storyline, and a very dramatic movie, it might be offensive to some guys and gals. i, myself, actually considered seeing it, but i probably won't. i hate bringing up the past.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. The Passion of the Christ was based off events that happened THOUSANDS of years ago. This movie is about events that didn't even happen a decade ago.

My beef with this movie? They're releasing this shit too soon. Pearl Harbor was done almost 50 years after WWII. Same can be said for the Titantic. There's no room for a younger generation to see and understand that the past was tough in this movie. All the people who see world trade center were ALIVE and LIVED the events of 9/11, we don't need a reminder people. I remember, I'll always remember. I can tell you exactly what I did when I woke up that morning. I'm saying that hollywood needs to wait at least a couple decades till after the war that followed is finished, and so that the younger generations (i.e. the offspring of those who lived it) can see for themselves what happened in a dramatization. I don't think I would appreciate the movie Pearl Harbor back in the 40s if were released merely 5 years after it happened.

i agree with you on all your points dark.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well if u don't want to see it don't really. but me i don't have any intrest in seeing it. i don't want to see what happens again and i don't see the point of showing it.we all could have known how those people felt and how those feelings must have affected them. i see no point in bringing it up again.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I could careless about what some hollywood %$@#off, wants to make the world think about the WTC. For me it was the begining of my trip throught the hell of a war and ocupation. The loss of many freinds and nameless faces of boys, you can't remember but do.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast