+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: World.Trade.Center

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World.Trade.Center

you know...after actually seeing the moive....its made me change my opinion on whether or not it was right for them to make it in the first place. It revolves around to officers who survived the aweful tragedy...and how they felt. The two officers told the actors and directors everything. how they felt...what they were thinking....and it was okay for them to make the actual movie...

it was nice. I dont think its an offence anymore....but then again...thats just me.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

If it would've been up to me I don't tihnk I would've made the movie cause it would remind me of that horrible day where all those people lost their lives because of ignorant terrorits who all they cared about was blowing a plane up just to make a threat to the United States. I think it was so sensless of them to do something like that.I really feel for all the families who lost loved ones on that tragic day. I wish that plane had never crashed into the World Trade Center and that all those people who were in there were still with us today. My sympathies go out to all the families.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. View Post
    you know...after actually seeing the moive....its made me change my opinion on whether or not it was right for them to make it in the first place. It revolves around to officers who survived the aweful tragedy...and how they felt. The two officers told the actors and directors everything. how they felt...what they were thinking....and it was okay for them to make the actual movie...

it was nice. I dont think its an offence anymore....but then again...thats just me.
    My friend went and saw it and said it was crap, when I saw it, it was pretty good, I guess it wasn't so bad since it was about how the two officers felt like and then told the the director so yea like B.a.n.g B.a.n.g said it was pretty good.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain's Avatar
    Thanks

This topic is long, I'm not reading everyone else's posts, so if I repeat someone please excuse my ignorance.

The movie is not offensive at all. Was Titanic offensive to Titanic survivers? Probably not. If it was, it also made the world more aware of how bad the tragedy was. If anyone gets offended by the movie they truly are retarded. IF the company was making fun of 9/11 or something like that, then yes, you'd have a right to be offended. But just because the actors in the movie were not personally in the attack doesn't mean that they're wrong for playing it out. MANY reports were filed explaining ALL of the emotions and traumas of the terrorist attack, so it's not like they dont know anything about what they're talking about.

That said, I haven't seen the movie, but I will be renting it out when it hits blockbuster.
    >AnimeUnlimited.Net< Unlimited talk. Unlimited fun. Unlimited anime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7