+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft.

Newbie Waerloga may be famous one day Waerloga may be famous one day Waerloga's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking World of Warcraft.

Hey i'm lucky and i got 3 WoW, accounts with 90 days on each. one is mine which iv had since the release. so i have two max levels. , Theyve gotten boring. Well I'm looking for two more people to play it with , My accounts are auto paid for. I'v hurt my back in weightlifting and i need to go back to my old pasttime ,

If you think you'd be good partners msg me, I'm completely starting over will be making a new guild. the races and classes will be decided later. The two others will be officers in it. I don't want you to just start and leave though. so if you want one. Give me a few reasons why, I mean hell I'm sure theres alot of you whod like to play it without buying it. I'm gonna be postin gthis in several forums but this is the first. so yeah if your interested reply ;], laters people

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: World of Warcraft.

You know...I swear they said doing something like that is against the rules.

Eh, oh well. Im not interested in WOW anymore really, game is too easy and they switch and mod so much it starts to be a pain. Id really wait for the new expansion to come out before I even reconsider getting back into it.

But hey, what class do you have currently, what lvl, world, race,..the works. What sets and what time do you play?

Newbie Waerloga may be famous one day Waerloga may be famous one day Waerloga's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, well my 60s, are a 60 orc hunter epic on dalaran, and a 60 troll mage rare, on malfurion. theyre both pve servers, im starting on a pvp server and thinking of making an alliance.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Btw. sorry didnt see the last part. i play mostly at night 'cause i have work, I'm in eastern time zone.
    Last edited by Waerloga; Jul 29, 2006 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Changing from PVE to PVP should be one hell of a difference. PVP you can barely go anywhere when you hit 20 because there will always be the raids. I coudln't touch any of my quests in...what are those town..but anyway I just had to run instances till 30 to really get by. Hey thats me though.

I was thinking about PVE but because of the theiving and noob PWNing, not to mention the simplicity of the game where a 6 yr old can pick it up and crush it, I checked out D&D online. Pretty badass but still more updates need to be made.

Havn't played in a while, but I left my accounts to my friends, Whipper, 60 lock, full felheart/alliance, Tbaism 34 hunter/had 2 months worht of rest time, and a few others.

PVP though...that would be a lot different..so much competition and the rez/heal druids are a pain to watch in combat. The morphing Mages on either side during a raid is ridiculously time comsuming and pathetic to play.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    What makes you wanna run PVP anyways? Any servers in consideration that might be prime to get on? Any buddies that play with you?
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 29, 2006 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah well, i had a 45 warrior on apvp server before. it wasnt much difference. people are friendly sometimes youc an call truces , to not attack. using /greet /wave. haha. some people are assholes though, and thats awesome 60 lock, i love locks. wish one of my 60s were a lock. but PVP iv heard is alot funner. the competition is what im looking for. Even on the pv e i sp ent more time in the battlegrounds so i think im prepared for it. Too bad you gave your account to your friend though. Locks and shadow priests are owning pvp. and i fi go alliance I plan on being a human lock. so far anyway. I'v played pve and pvp and so far i seem to prefer it just gets sorta boring when youc ant find a party. hence while im offering the 2 other accounts. "they were given to me" . But yeah are you interested?
    and i didnt see your merge, yeah i have buddies i play with and I'm going for server Onyxia, i think so far. its a "new" server. not actually just low popluation you know how that goes.
    Last edited by Waerloga; Jul 29, 2006 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I woudln't mind playing again and starting fresh but I lvl pretty slow. When I first started I spent a month getting to 17, then a week to lvl to 30. I came back 5 months later and hit 17 in 2 days, 30 a month later. It varies and I can't figure out those talents worth my life.

The locks and priest are pretty nice, but when you hit 60 every priest shadow has to go healing or you won't find a group. It sucks for the locks because the priests roll on lock gear. They say they are shadow but in the end its obvious they have to be healing in the end.

Since the changing of talents isn't costing as much I guess its alright.

Hmm think there was something I was suppose to say.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 29, 2006 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks

I'm really good with the talents pvp wise that is. and shadow preists. in our guild whole point in that is pvp anyways. the pvp armor is jsut as good as that armor you spend for ever raiding for in my opinion. just get to champion get the champion armor and your doing pretty good. the guild name was blood on malfurion and dalaran. i plan on going for the same thing on this server. and lvlng slow? just quest. quests are the way to go. just killing monsters wont get youa nywhere. i can get to level 17 in like a week i say. considering i cant play all the time. but i do when i can, 60 I'm predicting two months, cause ppl say it sharder to level at higher level. but not really cause its much easier to find different stuff to do to level. at lower level its mostly all solo. I could get you a good build for anything but a paladin though ahha,i know nothing about them.

Thanks

I enjoy playing a paladin, I tried lvling all classes and most races to 20 atleast, trying to find the right one. A 60 hunter is all I am really looking for, but they aren't wanted to run instances at 60. It would be a miracle to actually find a guild that wanted you to run MC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast