+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World of Warcraft

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

World of Warcraft

i am currently playing this game alot and am looking for people to play with online. i am in the realm Auchindoun and my name is Myblakdahlia. if anyone is interested in teaming up online, plz reply. i am only lvl 18 but working on advancing. i'd also like any input on the game itself if anyone has anything to say about it.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World of Warcraft

I thought there was a World of Warcraft topic a couple of months ago. I've played the game and enjoyed it, but I need to do something productive in my life like finding a job. (no offense).

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, MMORPGs can never hold my attention for more than a year. I played, pwn-ed some, lost some and then got bored. But in my book, DotA's much much better than CS, RO, FFXI, Tibia... or any other MMORPG for that matter. I've kinda lost my touch - these days when I go out occasionally to play with friends I tend to get er, killed while eating trees. Which never happened back when I was actively playing...

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Depending on what class you are I could help you, but I'm already on another realm with my lv70. Also are you horde or alliance? I could probably do a realm transfer and help you or sumthing like that. But I'm currently playin on a private server ^^ which is awesome lv cap 254 more exciting things that I shouldn' be tellin you lol.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Yeah, MMORPGs can never hold my attention for more than a year. I played, pwn-ed some, lost some and then got bored. But in my book, DotA's much much better than CS, RO, FFXI, Tibia... or any other MMORPG for that matter. I've kinda lost my touch - these days when I go out occasionally to play with friends I tend to get er, killed while eating trees. Which never happened back when I was actively playing...
    ... CoV can beat DotA anyday! ... MMORPGs are only great when you've got friends, and if you can make the world of the MMORPG interesting for everybody... that's what I always aimed for.

Anywho...

How is WoW? I've seen people play it... I've heard from people about it...
    But I never got into it...

I heard their community is rather rude.... to me, a community in an MMORPG MAKES the MMORPG.

+ Reply to Thread