+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

World of Warcraft

Who has played or seen or heard about this online game Its a game sweeping the nation what do you think about this online game i think it is good but a weird game what are your thoughts.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World of Warcraft

I have the game, but; unfortunately; I can' dowload it onta my pc 'cause it doesn' have enough RAM. A problem I hope ta fix soon. I've read loads 'bout the game and seen many reviews 'bout it and as soon as I can, I'm gonna try it out.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont play it, but i do like what people have done with it. the south park episode was classic
    Why hello there!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Me to i love make love not warcraft great episode so funny how they get so fat.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't played it in about a month... I loved it at first but the higher up you get the longer it took to level at times. plus on some of the missions i wish they would just have given them all to you at once sometimes because running to one place then back then doing it again sort of got annoying. I liked the night elfs and blood elfs..... Magic mostly so warlocks and druids or priests and such. It's a fun game. Some people like to play on it by themselves while others like to play with others (i like playing with others more interesting)

Seen the the epside of south park... sort of reminded me of a friend because all he does it work and play WOW. XP

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

I stopped playing it ,and started playing pservers. I was a slow lvler and found pservers to show me what my friends were seeing every day. I use to hate warriors and pallys now i love them.

Thanks

Cool if you love world of warcraft you should play eve its a other online game.

Newbie fullmetalotaku may be famous one day fullmetalotaku may be famous one day fullmetalotaku's Avatar
    Thanks

wos is great, i play it everyday because im such a ****ing nerd. god damn. you guys hav no life xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast