+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: World of Warcraft

I have to say WoW is awsome. . . Maybe because my shammy got to lvl 44 not too long ago. . . Or because my mage is named Oldmanjenkin. . . He rocks. Even at lvl 14.

Did anyone hear about the new expansion coming out soon? I hope i can lvl my shammy to 70 before then.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I own the game and its expansion The Burning Crusade. I currently have a Level 39 Night Elf Warrior on the Area 52 US servers.

I have to say that this game is addictive as hell, but if you're into RPG's and don't mind spending 14 bucks a month on top of the one time investments of 30 bucks for the base game and almost 45 or more for the expansion and maybe closer to 60 for the new expansion thats coming out soon, then I highly recommend it.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

The real question is who hasn't heard of it. WOW is really popular but I can't play it because i lack the graphic card for it.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm going to get Wrath of the Lich King so I can be uptodate and while you guys are trying to get to 80 I can kill one mob get to 80 and become a DEATHKNIGHT. Or a Necromancer but wow is a great break from the bully named tom who stole your lunch money.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    I can't play it because i lack the graphic card for it.
    Any 32mb video card that has T&L (Transform and Lighting) and a processor over 800mhz can play wow with quality at its lowest.

Most motherboards sold now a days have 256mb video cards ON BOARD that don't use ram sharing (Something On board cards have been doing for years), My MoBo has a GeForce 7 series 256 card for its on board (I use a Geforce 8500gt though)

The system requirements are located here: WoW -> Info -> F.A.Q. -> Technology

Thanks

My computer didnt even have a dvd player and I could still play it but it was really laggy so when my brother got a computer I played wow on it. No lag at all.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i wasted countless hours vegetating in front of the computer playing WOW. but until recently i dont have the money to pay for it since i have no job. still a real fun game. lots of different things to do and experience.

Thanks

Meh after a while me and my friends stopped playing. After that I started looking for pservers so I could play when I want and not have to worry about buying those 15 dollar game cards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast