+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World of Warcraft

Well...What I can say? I'm playing wow more than a year on our local server (It's not really that bad as you thought right now there is not much people, but enough to make everyday be a conflict between Alliance and The Horde! Some skills aren't workin' but that not that bad as you think xD ) But... But,but,but. One problem that I have is choosing a class... i can lvl-up alot of chars and that drive me mad! I can have 5 40lvl chars but no one of them will rich 70 lvl... Just because I get bored of his abilities and skills... All interest for me is before you rich 40 lvl..then I can't go through that moment between 40 and 50 lvl and that's the death of my char ;(

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Here's what I do. Take a break and play other games. Then when you come back all you have to think about is what lvl 70 stuff your missing. Besides you do want to become a death knight don't you?

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I can't wait for the new Wrath of th e Lich King Expansion. . . That's gonna be fun. . . Especially when I get a Death Knight. . . Does anyone know the exact lvl that they start at?

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

my friends got me into it so we could have a three man team on WOW. While it was fun for a while and a good way to make friends I found it far too repetative. Just the same mission over and over again. And the amount of times you die in that game is so annoying. Good game to kill a few hrs but not for much longer at a time

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I wonder why do all you people love this game so much.

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taraqs View Post
    Here's what I do. Take a break and play other games. Then when you come back all you have to think about is what lvl 70 stuff your missing. Besides you do want to become a death knight don't you?
    Well thanks...I'll try of course... And yeah, I want to become Death Knight! But we will have this update not so soon, I think... That's it, I live in such a dumb country

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I found an interesting article about World of Worldcraft. Check it Out.
    World of Warcraft - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

That's just a load of BS. . . Some idiot went on to the wiki for WoW and did that to bash it. . . It's sickening. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast